IndiaDivine.org

Acharya

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Namaskaram.

I am looking for an acharya who has deep devotion for Sriman Narayana and can

impart love for the Lord. I want to receive yagnopavita and panchasamskaram.

Can you please suggest possible swamins?

Please note that I am a non-brahmin (Nair) Keralite. Will this be a problem to

becoming a part of the sampradaya?

Vishnu

SrI:Dear Sriman VishNu:: adiyEn namaskArams::AdiyEn welcomes your idea of becoming a Sri VaishNavite. Caste (VarNam) doesn't have any meaning in Sri VaishNavasampradhAyam.Any person who want to, aspire to, devoted to, Love to do kaimkaryam

for Lord Sriman Narayana and His devotees could join in thissampradhAyam and it's NOT a caste-based.Any person who born in ANY CASTE (even if he is born in lower caste)and have intention to serve HIM and HIS devotees could JOIN in this

sampradhAyam by considering one AchArya.Choosing the AchArya depends on many reasons and factors.AdiyEn didn't have enough knowledge on that. May someone inthis group would advise you on this.adiyen

senthilOn Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Vishnu Narayanan <vishyata wrote:

Dear Friends,

Namaskaram.

I am looking for an acharya who has deep devotion for Sriman Narayana and can impart love for the Lord. I want to receive yagnopavita and panchasamskaram. Can you please suggest possible swamins?

Please note that I am a non-brahmin (Nair) Keralite. Will this be a problem to becoming a part of the sampradaya?

Vishnu

Dear Sri Vishnu,

You are the most fortunate one since you have come to this decision of Surrendering to Lord Sriman Narayana, after many many births.

The BEST ACHARYA adiyen can ever think of is asmadhAchArya and what all adiyen can think of as great is our glorified AchArya Parampara of Sri Ahobila Mutt.

May you be blessed to go the present Srimad Azhagiyasingar, the 45th Jeer Swamy of Sri Ahobila Mutt and be blessed with SamAsrayanam and BharanyAsam, at the earliest.

It does not matter at all, in which family you are born and what matters is ONLY your reaching Sri-Vaikuntham, at the end of this birth itself, through SaraNAgathi.

I am sure you might have already read what Lord Sri Krishna said in Bhagavad-Gita that:

" .... striyOh vaisyah thaThA sUdhrastepi yAnthi parAmgathim ".

adiyen can NOT answer your question of having sacred thread.

Sacred thread is NOT a pre-requisite for all devotees seeking SaranAgati.

I am sure you know that 8 out of the 12 AzhwArs were not born in families that have a sacred thread.

Again, may you be blessed with SamAsrayanam and SaraNAgati, at the earliest.

Srimad Azhagiyasingar Thiruvadigale Saranam

adiyen

venkat kanumalla--- On Fri, 2/6/09, B. Senthil Kumar <b.senthil2002 wrote:

B. Senthil Kumar <b.senthil2002Re: AcharyaOppiliappan Date: Friday, February 6, 2009, 5:06 AM

SrI:Dear Sriman VishNu:: adiyEn namaskArams: :AdiyEn welcomes your idea of becoming a Sri VaishNavite. Caste (VarNam) doesn't have any meaning in Sri VaishNavasampradhAyam.Any person who want to, aspire to, devoted to, Love to do kaimkaryamfor Lord Sriman Narayana and His devotees could join in thissampradhAyam and it's NOT a caste-based.Any person who born in ANY CASTE (even if he is born in lower caste)and have intention to serve HIM and HIS devotees could JOIN in thissampradhAyam by considering one AchArya.Choosing the AchArya depends on many reasons and factors.AdiyEn didn't have enough knowledge on that. May someone inthis group would advise you on this.adiyensenthil

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Vishnu Narayanan <vishyata (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Dear Friends,Namaskaram.I am looking for an acharya who has deep devotion for Sriman Narayana and can impart love for the Lord. I want to receive yagnopavita and panchasamskaram. Can you please suggest possible swamins?Please note that I am a non-brahmin (Nair) Keralite. Will this be a problem to becoming a part of the sampradaya?Vishnu