IndiaDivine.org

Sorna Maha Samprokshanam at Oppilliappan Koil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected swamy,Maha Samprokshnam at Oppiliappan koil was celebrated with grand manner in front of Srimath Andavan Swamy of Srirangam. I think you could have seen all the videos taken by Dhoor Dharsan and abhimanis of Shri Bhoomineela sametha Lavanavargitha venkatesan.I had enjoyed through Kainkaryam at Oppiliappan koil with your presence always. Perumal thayar and Margandeyar was adorned with Gold Kavachams. Full Dwajasthambam and Bhalipeetam was covered with gold kavacham. There was a huge rush throughout the day.A big vasthrams from TTD Devasthanam was brought for Perumal Moolavar. That was presented by Shri U.Ve. Seshadri swamy with other 2 kainkaryaparars of TTD Devasthanam.All the prasadams was able to prepare with the vessels provided by your goodself.

Madapalli Uppili swamy will say always. " I cannot forget" swamy's help. My first Vandanam to the vessels before laying

on the Agni. Large number of bhakthas and abhimanis were presented and distribution of prasadams was done. I had kainkaryams both Yaga salai and Madapalli. Swamy Anantha Padmanabhachar swamy was also presented and he delivered commentary during samprokshanam. There was a big ghosti from various divyadesams. Sambhavanais & vasthram for all swamy's was given by Srimath Andavan swamy. There are about 40 guntams laid. The bhatters from various divyadesams which includes Thiruvellikeni also. Shri VNV swamy and his brother Vedathachar swamy were present all the days in Yaga salai. Sathumarai (all the vedas) was done with proper announcement by the Bhattachar swamy. All the days was very pleasant day. Very Very Kolahamana Programme. Each and every programme was neatly arranged by Konerirajapuram Sampath Iyengar swamy. Seenu Bhatter Mappillai. No can forget the Maha Sorna

Samprokshnam of Shri Bhoomineela Sametha Lavana Vargitha Venkatesan. But whenever I stand before Oppiliappan perumal I think your presence also, before sannadhi.With kind regardsS.THIRUNARAYANAN of Karappangadu.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.