IndiaDivine.org

SatakOpar AndhAti : Part XXI: Verse 23 and 24 , Based on U.Ve. N.R. KrishNaswamy IyengAr's anubhavam in Tamil

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear BhakthAs of Swamy NammAzhwAr :

Introduction to the 23rd SeyyuL

adiyEn will reject even the personal invitation for me by Brahma and DevAs to come and reside in their satya and Svarga lOkam to enjoy all the bhOgams there .adiyEn does not even want to reside at Sri VaikunTham of the Lord , who brought under His control seven fierce bulls to win the hand of Nappinnai.You may ask : "Why so? What makes you reject these rare bhOgams? "

The quick answer is : " There is my SaThakOpan at ThrukkuruhUr . What else does adiyEn need ? ".

Swamy SaThakOpar is the abode of all Jn~Anam contained in the Lord's divine conch, Paanchajanyam. His divine creation , ThiruvAimozhi will inspire one that enjoys it and make them wander around with exhilration . This is the blessing that adiyEn seeks . adiyEn longs for this anubhavam of enjoying this nectar and wandering joyously around the world reciting them .Will such a good fortune come my way ?

Text of the 23rd SeyyuL

pOnthu yERuha enRu ImayOr puhalinum poomthozhuvin

vEnthu yERu adarthavan VeeDE peRinum Yezhik-KuruhUr

nAnthu yERiya aRivan ThiruvAimozhi nALum nalhum

teentERal uNDu uzhalum sittiyE vanthu sitthikkumE

SeyyuLL 23: Word by Word Meanings:

ImayOr pOnthu yERuha yenRu puhalinum =Even if Brahma and the other devars come down here and invite me to reside in their Satya and svarga lOkams to enjoy the abundant bhOgams there,

poom thozhuvin vEnthu yERu adarthavan VeeDE peRinum=Even if adiyEn is granted

residence in the VaikuNTham( veeDu) of KaNNan , who subdued the seven fierce bulls(vEnthu),

yezhil KuruhUr nAnthu yERiya aRivan ThiruvAimozhi nALum nalhum theem tERal

uNDu uzhalum =I will reject them in favor of Swamy SaThakOpar born at ThirukkuruhUr and having the divine Jn~Anam contained in the divine conch

(nAnthu) of the Lord . adiyEn will reject Svargam and SrI VaikunTham in favour of enjoying without let the nectarine and enchanting paasurams of ThiruvAimozhi ( theem tERal uNDU) and wander around like an intoxicated one ( PicchERi Pittham piditthavan pOl).People of this world would think that I have left my senses .

siddhiyE sidhdikkumE =Be that as it may , will adiyEn be blessed with this siddhi of the anubhavam of enjoying SaThakOpar's ThiruvAimozhi and losing myself always in such parAyaNams?Will this Siddhi come my way ? Will I end up this way?

SeyyuLL 24

Introduction to the 24th SeyyuLL:

The assembly of words( mozhi Thohai) of

ThiruvAimozhi is nectar for siddhAs , Veda Vithpannars,rishis rich in penance, Sri VaishNava sanyAsis and many more . It is a treasure cherished by them all .

Text of the 24th SeyyuLL

Siddharkkum Vedac-chiram terintOrkatkkum sey-tavarkkum

suddharkkum maRRAitthuRai tuRantOkatkkum

pattarkkum Jn~AnappahavarkkumEyanRip-

paNDusenRa

muttarkkatkkum innamudham SatakOpan

MozhitthohayE

SeyuLL 24: Word by Word Meaning

SatakOpan Mozhitthohai innamudham=The groups of words( Paasurams and Patthus)

housed in SatakOpan's ThiruvAimozhi Prabhandham are sweet nectar for all.

Siddharkkum Vedac-chiram terintOrkatkkum suddharkkum innamudham=These paasurams of Swamy NammAzhwAr are sweet nectar for those who have gained the lofty eightheen siddhis(Siddars) ; they are deligthful amrutam for those , who are experts in comprehending the Upanishadic( Veda Siras)truths; they are also delectable nectar for people rich in penance(tapas) and for those , who have gained Aathma suddhi through the mastery over AshtAnga Yogam( Suddhars).

maRRai tuRai tuEanthOrkatkkum,thoNDu

seyyum pattarkkum,Jn~Ana-Bahavarkkum=These ThiruvAimozhi or the Divine utternaces are ambrosia for other VairAgyasAlis , Bhagavath-Bhaagavtha nishtAs ( devoted servants of BhagavAn and His BhaagavathAs) such as VaishNava SanyAsis(MUkkOl bhagavars).

anRi,paNDu senRa Muttarkkum innamutham=further, ThiruvAimozhi is veritable nectar for even Muktha Jeevans who are already in Sri VaikunTham for a long time .

Swamy NammAzhwAr ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam,

DhAsan , Oppiliappan Koil V. Sadagopan