IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [RaamaBhakthi] Where can I Ramayanam Tamil book download

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sri Vasudevan : Thaks very much , as always

for yourbhelp with the RaamAyaNam related sources.

V.Sadagopan

- MG Vasudevan

Dr.V.Sadagopan ; ranganathan2004

Thursday, April 02, 2009 6:54 AM

Re: [RaamaBhakthi] Where can I Ramayanam Tamil book download

kamaparaamaayand-a chaaram., 1990040042139. na. 0. tamil. VACANT. 200 pgs.

Kamba Ramayana Saram Aaraniya Kandam., 2990100073195. Sri Saaminadha Tambeeraan Swamigal. 1937. tamil. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 254 pgs.

Kamba Ramayana Saram Sundara Kandam., 2990100073196. Sri Saaminadha Tambeeraan Swamigal. 1937. tamil. RELIGION. THEOLOGY. 312 pgs.

kambar tarum iraamaayand-am., 2990100073197. Not available. 0. tamil. LANGUAGE. LINGUISTICS. LITERATURE. 588 pgs.

kambaraamaayand-a chaaram aarand-iya kaand-dam., 2990100073198. ve. pa chuppiramand-iya mutaliyaar. 1937. tamil. LANGUAGE. LINGUISTICS. LITERATURE. 255 pgs.

kambaraamaayand-a chaaram chun'tara kaand-dam., 2990100073199. ve. pa chuppiramand-iya mutaliyaar. 0. tamil. LANGUAGE. LINGUISTICS. LITERATURE. 313 pgs.

dear swamin in www.new.dli.ernet.in is the site for digital libraries of india in the tamil language section please go on searching page by page some 20 or 25 listing is there in a page topic by topic and you will find the book a extract is given abovesimilarly in digital library of TTD devasthanam - in above site [dli means delhi] - site you can click the link on TTD and again inside you have to search topic by topic in tamil language. since somebody who does not know tamil or some other such person has typed the spelling will be really horriblein another place for ayodhya kaandam the spelling is "ayoottiyaa kaand-dam" author "paarttachaarati ayyang-kaar"so you must have patience and collect the book. again download all plugins and then do your collection.wish you best of luckregardsMGVasudevan

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 5:52 AM, Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappan wrote:

SrI:

Dear Sri Ranganathan :

By copy of this note , I am requesting Sriman

Vasudevan to help you . Thanks Sri MGV.

V.S

-

ranganathan

Dr.V.Sadagopan

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 1:36 PM

Re: [RaamaBhakthi] Where can I Ramayanam Tamil book download

Dear Sri.Sadagopan,Pranamas.What is the website of the commentary - digital library of india has one gopalakrishna iyengar commentary -- published .I want to download the commentary and read.I reauest you to kindly send the website details.Daasan,ranganathan