IndiaDivine.org

vayu nandana sthavam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sri vaishnava perunthagaiyeer,it appears there is one vaayu nandhana sthvam - a sthothram on sri anjaneya - our siriya thiruvadi  i understand from the web site of sri krishna premi swamigal - the upanyasakar par excllence - also called sri sri annaa - by his followers -

that this sthothram is included in his compilation of sthothrams - named sthothra mala in 4 or 5 parts. further i understand that this book is not available in their book shop as same is sold out. so any one who can lay hands on this vaayu nandhana sthvam from this set of books

can you please send me a copy of this sthothram alone - may be scanned copy or - a xerox of that page alone as an attachment -i need same for a specific purpose.  dhasan Vasudevan MG

Guest guest

srI:

Dear Sir

You can get the Vayu Nandana Slokam from

http://www.dycusa.org/eresources/bhajans/BhajanaYogam4.asp

If you can't download it, you can contact the authrorities to send you the slokam in pdf format.

Hope this helps. Namo Namo Nrisimhaya Malolaya Namo Namaha! -- Parimukhan Singapiraan

oppiliappan From: vasudevanmgDate: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:40:54 +0530 vayu nandana sthavam

Dear sri vaishnava perunthagaiyeer,it appears there is one vaayu nandhana sthvam - a sthothram on sri anjaneya - our siriya thiruvadi i understand from the web site of sri krishna premi swamigal - the upanyasakar par excllence - also called sri sri annaa - by his followers - that this sthothram is included in his compilation of sthothrams - named sthothra mala in 4 or 5 parts. further i understand that this book is not available in their book shop as same is sold out. so any one who can lay hands on this vaayu nandhana sthvam from this set of books can you please send me a copy of this sthothram alone - may be scanned copy or - a xerox of that page alone as an attachment -i need same for a specific purpose. dhasan Vasudevan MG

Twice the fun— Share photos while you chat with .