IndiaDivine.org

A e-magazine for Value based Education

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Swamin,I am aware that Oppiliappan Group is a spiritual forum and not for social issues. Nevertheless, I submit below the details of my new Educational e-Magazine as a self development activity, especially for the Young.  If you have no objection, kindly publish my invitation in Oppiliappan Group for the information of Members.  Here is my invitation to our Group Members:A New Free Educational MagazineLife SkillsWe are all learned people. We have studied in schools and Colleges.  We have Degrees and may be even Doctorates.Nevertheless, we have problems in our Day to day life?  Why?BecauseOur Qualifications cannot help us to maintain family relationships well. Our

Qualifications cannot help us to manage our stressOur Degrees cannot help us to sleep well during night. In fact none of our every day life problems can be solved by our Qualifications and Degrees.Then what can help us lead our lives well?Life Skills !What are those Life Skills?It is simple.  The Life Skills are:1a Understanding Self                 [self awareness]1b Managing Self                        [self control]1c Developing Self                      [self development]2a Understanding Others2b Managing Others2c Developing OthersThus only two things we need learn. They are [1] To Manage and improve ourselves[2] To understand and Manage others,      and if possible to motivate and improve them..... say our

own childrenBut how do we understand ourselves and others?How do we manage ourselves and others?How do we develop ourselves and others?No body teaches these things.Not any more.Here is a e-Magazine that will reach your Desk Top every month Absolutely Free; No Catch whatsoever. It is done as a social service.It is a Magazine for Value Based Education.Are you interested?If yes, please express your interest by sending an e-mail to:rightattitudesDasanRaghunathan