IndiaDivine.org

Tirumala Mulavar - Lord Srinivasa Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,KrishnaFiles.Com - First time in the history of internet revolution to have the original video-shoot of Tirumala Lord Srinivasa Mulavar.Thisvideo was shot in 1960s.Also do not miss to see the utsava-vigraha near the lotus feet of Lord Govinda in this video. This utsava-vigraha was directlyworshiped by Sri Annamacharya - a staunch devotee of Lord Govinda,who composed 32,000 sankirtanas or devotional songs on the Lord.This utsava-murty enacted so many pastimes with Sri Annamayya.

Sometimes this utsava-murty would disappear. But Annamayya would cryand sing on the Lord and then He would re-appear in front of Him. Regards,

V.RENGARAJAN

Guest guest

It is a popular video in circulation in the internet.Incidentally, some of us had an opportunity to ask about the credibility of the video, to Sri Ramakrishna Deekshitulu, a Vaikanasa Archagar, currently doing kaimkaryams to Tirumalayappan, and this is what he had to say about this 

" The video that is telecasted in Tv9 saying that it was picturised inside the Balaji Temple, Tirumala Hills is only partially true. Actually this video is picturised by TTD officially and after observing the video my inference is that the visuals that is being shot upto Bangaruvakili(the enclosure which contain the Dwarapalakas, big bells etc) is original i.e. they were shot in the main Temple at Tirumala Hills, but after that all the scenes showing the Lord Balaji's mulavirat are shot in a Studio (Saradhi Studios, Hyderabad) in a set that is made from instructions and guidance from the Archakas,Temple Officials at that time. If u carefully observe the Mulavirat scenes the space shown in Garbhalayam is more in this video. Also the two lamps(or Deepams) which are hanging on both the sides , they are containing more lamps than the original(In the garbhalayam only four lamps are lit in each deepam hanging on both the sides) "

TTD made a documentary partially shot in the temple and the garbagraham portion in a studio. The documentary was titled " Sri Venkatesa Maahathmyam " Also, the moorthy close to Moolavar Srinivasar's thiruvadi is the " Bhoga Srinivasar " , the Bhoga beram among the panchaberam inside the sanctum.

During the times of Annamacharya Swamy, the utsavar at Tirumala was " Ugra Srinivasar " , who was later replaced by the current " Malayappa Swamy " because of constriants like - Ugra Srinivasar could be taken out in utsavams only before sunrise and after sunset.

I am not sure whom did Swamy Annamacharya had anubhavams in his kritis, but according to the timelines, it could have been Ugra Srinivasar.Pardon me if I am wrong, and also enlightened souls, please correct me.

-Dasan,Sriram ROn Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM, V RENGARAJAN <rera_v wrote:

Dear Devotees,KrishnaFiles.Com - First time in the history of internet revolution to have the original video-shoot of Tirumala Lord Srinivasa Mulavar.This

video was shot in 1960s.Also do not miss to see the utsava-vigraha near the lotus feet of Lord Govinda in this video. This utsava-vigraha was directlyworshiped by Sri Annamacharya - a staunch devotee of Lord Govinda,

who composed 32,000 sankirtanas or devotional songs on the Lord.This utsava-murty enacted so many pastimes with Sri Annamayya.

Sometimes this utsava-murty would disappear. But Annamayya would cryand sing on the Lord and then He would re-appear in front of Him. Regards,

V.RENGARAJAN

-- Sriram R[Rediff: But you cannot deny the fact that English is a must for the society, especially in today's world.Gurumurthy: A must is different from being worshipped. Toilet is very necessary, but will you do pooja there? ]