IndiaDivine.org

Saligramam thiruaradanam - books

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear sir,

My father used to do "Thiruvaradanam - laghu aaradanam". Since he is nomore, being a married man, i would like to continue the "Thiruvaradanam" at my home. I have 7 saligrams ( hayagreevan, lakshmi nirushiman, kooramam Eventhough, i am doing the thiruvaradanam by reading the LIFCO book, i want strict to our acharyan's way of doing aaradanam.

I did my parasamarpanam ( Paranyasam ) at the lotus feets of my acharyan Sri Renga Ramanjua Mahadesikan ( Sri Mushnam Aandavan) 2 years back.

I am the follower of swamy desikan - vadakalai sampradayam.

I request you all, please kindly let me know / send any books, which would help me to learn the procedures.

adiyean,

Sri renga ramanuja dasan

Sathiyanarayanan.S

Srimad Periyashramam's website has thishttp://www..org/Content/Online_Resources/text_resources/aradhanam.pdf

I suppose this document was prepared with the approval of Srimad Andavan, since it is posted in their portal. 

Hope you find it of good use.dAsan,Asuri SudarsananOn Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 2:35 AM, Sathiyanarayanan Santhanam <thanjavursathya wrote:

Dear sir,

My father used to do " Thiruvaradanam - laghu aaradanam " .  Since he is nomore, being a married man, i would like to continue the " Thiruvaradanam " at my home.  I have 7 saligrams ( hayagreevan, lakshmi nirushiman, kooramam  Eventhough, i am doing the thiruvaradanam by reading the LIFCO book, i want strict to our acharyan's way of doing aaradanam.

I did my parasamarpanam ( Paranyasam ) at the lotus feets of my acharyan Sri Renga Ramanjua Mahadesikan ( Sri Mushnam Aandavan) 2 years back.

I request you all, please kindly let me know / send any books, which would help me to learn the procedures.

adiyean,

Sri renga ramanuja dasan

Sathiyanarayanan.S

-- Sriram R[Rediff: But you cannot deny the fact that English is a must for the society, especially in today's world.Gurumurthy: A must is different from being worshipped. Toilet is very necessary, but will you do pooja there? ]

SrI:

Dear Sri Santhanam:

The 2nd ebook in the Ahobilavalli ebook series covers "SaalagrAma AarAdhanam" .

Please refer to it .

Http://www.ahobilavalli.org

NamO SrI NrisimhAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

Sathiyanarayanan Santhanam

Oppiliappan

Monday, September 14, 2009 2:35 AM

Saligramam thiruaradanam - books

Dear sir,

My father used to do "Thiruvaradanam - laghu aaradanam". Since he is nomore, being a married man, i would like to continue the "Thiruvaradanam" at my home. I have 7 saligrams ( hayagreevan, lakshmi nirushiman, kooramam Eventhough, i am doing the thiruvaradanam by reading the LIFCO book, i want strict to our acharyan's way of doing aaradanam.

I did my parasamarpanam ( Paranyasam ) at the lotus feets of my acharyan Sri Renga Ramanjua Mahadesikan ( Sri Mushnam Aandavan) 2 years back.

adiyean,

Sri renga ramanuja dasan

Sathiyanarayanan.S