IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Anugrahapashanam by HH the Jeer of Ahobilamutt(45th pontiff)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----Bashyam Srinivasa <vs_bashyamyennappan; lordsrinivasa Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:13:43 PMAnugrahapashanam by HH the Jeer of Ahobilamutt(45th pontiff)

Respected Swamin,

Delighted to see the pictures of our Acharyan Sri Narayana Yadheendra Mahadesikan and Lord Sri Varadharajar, Lord Sri Ranganathar(Moolavar) and with his consort Kamalavalli Thayar at Uraiyur. The explanation given for the slokams of Sri Thondaradipodi Azhwar,Swamy Desikan,Sri Nammazhwar, Sri Thirupanazhwar

for their wish to stay in Boologam to have darshan of Archavathara perumal and for this purpose they have rejected Moksham. Not to say about Sri Hanuman who wanted to hear the Ramayanam and as he felt he may not hear the same if he wishes for Moksham.

The explanations gave me strength and made to think of visiting the Divayadesams (106 places though I visited once) again in my life time. Pranams to Dr Sadagopan Swamy.

I do not find suitable word to express my gratitude to this Swamy for his explanations I am going through every day through .

Kindly accept our respectful Pranamams and request you to bless us.

Dasan Buderi Bashyam