IndiaDivine.org

Sri Mahalakshmi Sthuthi--contd--14--still conmtd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

Sronomi karunaam vaacham chroonaami thuridham sadhaam|

srunaami cha gunair visvam charanam saasmi saasvatham||

I hear an entreaty with distressed voice for protection(weeping voice) of chetanas. I destroy their sins. I increase their "gunas". For these, I am "Purushakaara boothai "

Sreeyam-------------Lakshmi thanthram says "Sareeram cha harevasmi" I am the "sareera " of Hari

Sreeyam----She is " dwaniswaroopa"

This "dwani" is called "santha" when it comes from the bottom of the stomach/ "pasya--ranthi"......when it comes from the navel, "proni" when it comes from the neck/throat, "Srushti " when it comes from the mouth

Sreeyam....Sree denotes "sakaaram ", "repam ", " eakaaram "

Sreeyam.....She gives "ishta prapthi " and She does " anishta Nivruththi" and also She induces / lightens the power of Bhagavan of " ishta prapthi " and " anishta Nivruththi "

" Sreem ", " Hreem ", " Om " denote " Sree" ( Lakshmi )

Asvapoorva, rathamadhya, hasthinathaprabhodhini , Sree.....four words are the sareera of Lakshmi. If these "namaas " are used for jabha, archana, homam as one by one, two by two, three by three, four, this will give " ishta prapthi ". These four are gems

Sreeyam Devimubahvaye....

Welcome Sridevi nearer to me

Why ?

Sreer maa Devi jooshathaam...

Let Piratti ( Maa--Piratti, Devi--Piratti ) satisfy with adiyen , hence inviting Her

Sreeyai Nama:

This is the 12th Naamaa in Srisooktha Naamaavali. Let us chant this "manthra " and get "ishta prapthi " and " anishta nivruththi "

Please join with us to complete Her Sannidhi at Gopurapatti temple by your contribution which can be very megre in value but very great in your dedication

Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.