IndiaDivine.org

Sri Mahalakshmi Sthuthi---contd--15

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Swamin

Sreer maa Devi jooshatham

We have seen the meaning of "Sreer" -----"Sree"

About "Maa"------this Nama is also famousprising "Piratti". This is 25th thathva.. This is 25th akshara, which describes " Piratti' as " pradana acharyan " to chetanas next to Bagavan. She is "omnipotent", " omnipresent " and also "omniscient" ( see the first two letters "Om" in these )

Athmechvaavathi saaham vyabdayam mayi medi dhee: |

athmavachhebsidathyarththamatho maam mathvidho vidhu : ||

Lakshmi thanthram says that she is having Bhagavan and chetanas simalteneously. She is omnipresent

She is " Maa"----

Panchaksharo hyayam manthra: sarvakaama palaprada:

" Om Mayai Nama :( 13th nama)

This is having five aksharas

Devi jooshathaam

She is "Devi" Deviis creating, protecting and destroying the entire universe with Bhagavan. Hence He is Devan. Both of them are doing these. She is " Anandamayi" i.e. Devi

Om Devyai Nama:. ( 14th nama )

Let us prostrate before Sri Devi top prosper

WHO ARE YOU ?

This is often raised by many

Who are you to ask?

Who are you to dictate ?

Who are you to direct and so many "who are you "

These are all out of "arrogance", out of head-weight, out of haughty out of indifference etc etc .

These are all at the young age and somewhat in the middle age when they feel that the entire world is under their feet. Their eyes will throw contempt on the persons who advise them. Their eyes will ignore the elite persons standing before them. Adamant to the core, even to go nearby to these elites

These are all DIRECT

There are " INDIRCTS "also

Who is he to ask ?

Who is he to dictate etc etc

Even "pundits "with arrogance used to ask others like these

There is no relevence between between their " Yogyatha" ( educational qualification) and conduct

When we go deep to analyse these , it can be said that at one stage, we failed to teach asto how to behave with the knowledge of learnings. We focusserd on " Yogyatha "( qualification) and yogyatha only In 1930s or 1940s, situation was not like as above we failed to teach to ask " WHO AM I ". Even we failed to ask ourselves

W H O A M I ?

I am so and so; it is not enough. I am post-gratuate---it is it's end. I am a leading Professor, created thousands and thousands of elite students.This is also not enough. What is the use in creating such of those indifferent elites ?May be I am one among them. The end-product is like that. I am a vidwan . I am a famous singer. Do they reflct you, really ? No

Who am I ?

I am Uruppattur Soundararajan.

Alright, then in the previous janma ? Who knows ?

Who am I ?

We should ask this question ourselves frequently (either male or female.)

For this , sastras help

We are " Jeevathmas " With sastra gnanam, we have to take refuge under the lotus feet of " Piratti and Perumal "

Bhagavan asks the question " Who are you ? " with affection on us during " puryanga vidya "( kindly read adiyen's " Marupadiyum piraviya ? Bhagavanin Thiruvadiya ? " )Prapannan answers to these. These are all real " who are you " and " who am I "

This reality will not come all of a sudden , unless our unbiased , well qualified, and pious acharya's sambandam. With this, the real gnanam will flourish and it will lead to take absolute surrender before " Piratti " who will destroy all sins, increase gnanam and subsequently recommend to Bhagavan to accept absolute surrender. She is " Purushakaara boothai "

We have to erase " who are you ?.... who is he ? etc " from our mind-set and ask " Who am I " forwhich anugraha of Piratti is necessary.

Sri U. Ve. Muralidhar Rangaswamy aptly said in his e--mail on 9th october like this

It would be timely to point out that all namams for Thayar from the Sri Sooktham are contained in the ashtottara Shatha dhivya nAmAvaLi for Ranganayaki Thayar. This is especially appropriate in the context of Jabam ....

The ashtottaram can be used in daily aradhanam for Thayar

Oh, Swamins, kindly do aradhanam for Thayar with this ashtottaram/ Do " Sree " jabham

duly participating in the kaimkaryam of construction of " Thayar Sannidhi " of " Sri Ranga nayaki Thayar ' at Gopurapatti by donating atleast Rs 3210/- being the cost of ten sq,ft, of construction which can be donated as " Deepavali " donation by you

Sarvam Sree Hayagreeva preeyathaamDasanUruppattur SoundararajanSrikainkarya

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!