IndiaDivine.org

sri viswaroopa lakshmi narasimhar [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:

Dear smt. Malini Naarasimhan,

Thanks for ur email. A no. of families from our native place Kappur have been frequenting this temple and I have had the Sevai of sri Viswaroopa Lakshminrisimhar 3 times so far. Also my c0-brother's son had performed Thirumanjanam sometime back, for Raghu-Kethu preethi. My nephew had arranged for Thirumanjanam on the 22nd Nov. 09 (karthigai sunday being auspicious for Narasimhar). Also on 20th afdternoon one of our Kappur family member had arranged for Kalyana Utsavam.

This is for the information of all.

Dasan Devanathan

P.S. I am unable to open the attached photo. But I am writing the above from my experience.

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 18:44:49 +0530 wrote

>

[Attachment(s) from narasimhan malini included below]

Dear Sir/MadamI am Mrs.Malini narasimhan, i have enclosed herewith one images for your ref. This is Sri viswaroopa lakshmi narasimar The Narasimhar hieght 16ft This temple located at Near Kanchipuram Walajabad from walajabad 4km away to this templee exactly from Vandalur railway gate to this temple near 32km.This temple under consttruction. if time permit to see the temple one time viisit, if possible to see the web:www.narahari.in if time permit to send me a feed back as early as possible.Thanking you RegardsMalini.N9940161013

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.