SanthanaKrishnan

SrI:

Dear Sri SanthanaKrishNan :

On Behalf of the Members of Oppiliappan Group , SaraNAgathy , Raama Bhakti ,

Ahobilavalli and Malolan Groups that I moderate , it is my pleasure to wish

you all soubhAgyams for the Kaimkaryams that you have done at the highest

professional level sofar and the intensity of devotion for Srirangam

Dampathis . We all have been very much touched . We wish you grand

success in Your upcoming Plus 2 Exam in February .

May Srirangam Dampathis continue to shower Their dhivyAnugraham on You

and guide You towards a rich life filled with many Kaimakrya PrApthis .

NamO SrI RanganathAya,

V.Sadagopan

-

" SanthanaKrishnan N " <n_santhanakrishnan

<Oppiliappan >

Friday, November 06, 2009 10:55 AM

Thiruvarangam.com

> Dear Arangan Adiyars,

> Many Of you may be aware that I am having my +2 public examination in

> the month of February-March 2010. Since its a crucial stage of my academic

> life, I need to concentrate in my studies at least for the 3 months.

> Because of this, I may have to keep in abeyance any work relating to

> thiruvarangam.com. I am extremely sorry that I may not be able to update

> the website to keep you closer to The Buloka Vaikundam for the next few

> months and I assure you that I will be back to website Kainkariyam the

> moment I complete my examination. Kindly bear with me for the

> inconvenience.

>

> Adiyen,

> SanthanaKrishnan

>

>

>

> ---

>

> Oppiliappan Koil Varadachari Sadagopan

> http://www.sadagopan.org

Dear Sri Santhanakrishnan,

Being a plus 2 student and serving the Lord of Srirangam through a site, it is amazing. You wll definitely comeout successful in your exams. For our community Loukika and Vaidheeha (atleast in a limited sphere) education should go hand in hand and picking up both at an early age is something worthy of emulating.

Your anxiety is quite understandable. U can always comeback to this Kaimkaryam at a later stage. Ittapadai Karpadai meaning since the foundation is strong, the superstructure can always come up even at a later stage. In olden days, even while constructing houses, after the foundation is laid, it will be left to all the vagaries of monsoon and then the superstructure is built. These houses are stronger even after several centuries.

Incidentally, I just want to share with all, an incident from the early life of a renowned scholar, (Vedas and Sastras and all) in his 60s now, a B.E graduate and retired as a secretary in the Dept. of Industries of Govt. of India. While as a boy, he was about to appear for his Board Exams, his father used to insist that even during the exax times, he should not stop reciting Desika Stotras every evening atleast for half-an-hour. No doubt the boy came out very successful in his exams, and undoubtedly in life, heading an institution of Sishyas of our Sampradaya.

When I narrated this incident at a congregation of youngsters at a temple,who were learning Desika Stotras, the boys took interest and made their other friends also to join. The teacher of the Desika Stotras, an ordinary employee in a private firm, doing a yeomen service, who needs to be supported both financially and spiritually, took more interest. Today I learnt that the teacher is being engaged to teach Desika Stotras by a managemenet of a school in Chennai, for their students.

Yes that is the power of Swamy Desikan and our Acharyans of our Sathsampradaya.

Let us keep it up.

Dasan Devanathan

>

Dear Arangan Adiyars,

Many Of you may be aware that I am having my +2 public examination in the month of February-March 2010. Since its a crucial stage of my academic life, I need to concentrate in my studies at least for the 3 months. Because of this, I may have to keep in abeyance any work relating to thiruvarangam.com. I am extremely sorry that I may not be able to update the website to keep you closer to The Buloka Vaikundam for the next few months and I assure you that I will be back to website Kainkariyam the moment I complete my examination. Kindly bear with me for the inconvenience.

Adiyen,

SanthanaKrishnan

Dear Sri Santhanakrishnan:

Namperumal & Ranganayaki BLESS U WITH SUCCESS in your ensuing examinations. We also pray for ur pass out with FLYING COLOURS. At this age studies are more important and u hav long way to go to reach a designated place. Social service is needed, which u can offer,during your free time. So dont feel sorry for not being able to keep pace with ur Thiruvarangam Com work. We can * will wait.

S Rangarajan (oppiliappan) groupmember

SanthanaKrishnan N <n_santhanakrishnanOppiliappan Sent: Fri, 6 November, 2009 21:25:01 Thiruvarangam.com

Dear Arangan Adiyars,Many Of you may be aware that I am having my +2 public examination in the month of February-March 2010. Since its a crucial stage of my academic life, I need to concentrate in my studies at least for the 3 months. Because of this, I may have to keep in abeyance any work relating to thiruvarangam. com. I am extremely sorry that I may not be able to update the website to keep you closer to The Buloka Vaikundam for the next few months and I assure you that I will be back to website Kainkariyam the moment I complete my examination. Kindly bear with me for the inconvenience.Adiyen,SanthanaKrishnan