IndiaDivine.org

SRI VISWAROOPA LAKSHMI NARASIMHAR THIRMANJANAM

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bakthas Please visit www.narahari.com and www.naraharikrupa.org.in, SRI VISWAROOPA LAKSHMI NARASIMHAR THIRUMANJAM HELD ON 07/02/02010 SUNDAY ALL BAKSTHAS COME AND JOIN WITH US. Thanking you RegardsMalini.N--- On Wed, 3/2/10, Narayanan D <sendtonarayanan wrote:Narayanan D <sendtonarayanan Therazhundur Divya thambathi's image reqd. , oppiliappan , desikasampradaya Date: Wednesday, 3 February, 2010, 1:24 PM

Adiyen's pranaams.A small request to all the readers:I am in need of Therazhundur Divya thambathi's image.It can be a calendar, it can be a framed one, it can be a laminated one, and even it can a digital photo of good resolution so that it can be printed - though that is my last resort.Image of moolavar (Devadhirajan) is preferred than utsavar (Gosakan or Aamaruviappan) . It will be a great treat if it is with her consort Sengamalavalli Thayar.I can bear the charges for the purchase. kindly let me know any leads if any of you may have.Thanks, Dasan, Narayanan.9444991270 Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

1 of 1 Photo(s)