IndiaDivine.org

Sri Vu Ve perukaranai Swami's 86th Thirunakshathram falls on Tue the 16th Feb.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri:

First of all my pranamams to Sri V.Sadagopan Swamy whose kind peremission I need to proceed further.

This reminds adiyen of a function in our family held recentely, i.e. the Ayushhoma Abdhapoorthi of our 'dowhitrans (twins) and ""powthrans" of Sri KGK Swamy,babies Veeraraaghavan and Nrisimharaaghavan. The twins are the sons of my mappillai Sri KK Anand Swamy and my daughter Smt. Harini.

Sri U.VE. Perukkaranai Swamy is the Kalakshsebha Acharyan of Sri Anand Swamy and Perukkaranai Swamy was gracious enough to be presenet and bless all. Accepting our request, Swamy presented photos of "Tiruvendipuram Swamy Desikan on Swarna Simhasanam", recently offerred to Swamy Desikan by 100s of Desika Bhakthas, in response to Sri V. Sadagopan Swamy's appeal. In the function, Perukkarani Swamy spoke few words on the greatness of Swamy Desikan and that the

Swarna Simhasanam samarpanam should have been made long back etc.,

Turning to Sri KGK family, Swamy was kind enough to proudly pronounce that it was through the efforts of Sri KK Anand Swamy, his sishya, that his 81st Tirunakshatram was celebrated. This speaks of the greaatness of Perukkaranai Swamy.

On this occassion, Sri U.Ve. Karunakarachar Swamy delivered a lecture on the justification of performing Ayushhoman, as long it is not done for 'kamya purushartham'. What is relevent to this in connection with SriU.Ve. Perukkarani Swamy's tirunakshatram is that Sri Karunakaraachar said that as Sri Anand had great reverence to this Swamy, Sri Anand's sons should live lonng to celebrate the "sadamaanam" (101st tirunakshatram) of Sri U.Ve. Perukkarni Swamy" and asserted that they will do it, taking the clue from their grandfather Sri KGK Swamy, and father Sri KK Anand Swamy well known for Bhagavat, Acharya and Bhagavat kaimkaryams and in this respect, it is most fitting that Ayushhomam is being done.

He further justified quoting pranamams and mantras, which indicate that this is being done in a nishkamya way. In fact Abhinaya Desikan Sri U.Ve. Uthamur Swamy himself has approved of this (Sri KK Anand Swamy is one of his many grandsons), as the family history goes.

Though I have quoted some particular names in this context, it is not in praise of any individual, though they deserve it, but only to emphasize that what was wished during the function should come true and the next generation (now kids) should celebrate the Sadhamanam of Sri U.Ve. Perukkarani Swamy and the like.

Adiyen seeks the pardon of the well versed, in case of any mistake adiyen had committed. If at all anything good it is due to Adiyen's Acharyan Srimad Azhahiasingars Kripakadaksham, which is our family's main source of wealth, health and strength.

Dasan Devanathan,

Sri Malola Kripa.

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:37:32 +0530 wrote

>

SrI:

Dear Sriman Gosakan : Thanks very much for the alert on

the upcoming 86th Thirunakshatram of SrI PerukaraNai Swamy .

We wish Him many years of good health and happiness .

His books are a treat to read and hope many will benefit from the extensive list

that you have included as readign material .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya ,

V.Sadagopan

>

Gosakan T.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 6:02 AM

Dr. Sadagopan

Sri Vu Ve perukaranai Swami's 86th Thirunakshathram falls

on Tue the 16th Feb.

>

>

>

http://perukaranai.tripod.com/id104.html

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.