IndiaDivine.org

P.B.A Swamin's Vedantic Books for Download !!! - Great Apology from adiyaen !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shri Dear Shriman Bhagavatha Bandhus Adiyaen's Pranaams. There have been lots of mail from people flooding onto my mail box How dare you ( ECCENTRIC IDIOT ... !!!) humiliate our poorvacharya (Maamunigal) ? Yesterday

adiyaen typed the mail very fast from my workplace and my natural inclination of comedy (KomaAli thanam) in writing had hurt many people accidentally. Please accept my humble apology had i ever hurt your sentiments. Adiyaen wanted to add some fun(Spicy Email,Masala Mixing) so that it wore a fresh look and joyful to read. (something like Ben Collin's comedy commentary on our Legendary Vedas in www.puja.net) I never meant to hurt any poorvacharya. at the least not our sampradaaya thalaivar(Maamunigal-

Karunai pongiya kanninai vaazhiyae !!!) who gave a fantastic explanation on Thirumanthiram and who has rejuvenated my life. If anyone feels hurt , please apologise me. I wiill take my word back. I am very well aware that bhagavatha apachaaram will turn down every efforts in this birth and will guarantee another sareeram. I am also shocked to learn here that Thiruvaaimozhi is sung in the Karumaathi (dead people) house of Srilankans (Toronto,Canada). Thiru Vaai-mozhi has the fame of ..., "Kettu Aaraar Vaanavarkal Sevikku iniya senj cholley !!!" - Thiru vaai mozhi I have read most of the books listed in the web site for three times. I am still immersed in Aarthi prabandham vyakkyaanam by Pillai lokam jeeyar even after reading 3 times. I am trying to market(spread the fame of) the GIANT meaning of Aarthi Prabandham ( Anthima smaranai keerthanam ) by Maamunigal who has lived a noble life praised by our Easwaran as HIS Aacharya. Maamunigal(Periya jeeyar) is using lot of interesting themes

like(Amaanavan , bhagavatha sambanadham etc..,) Sooner i will write a short notes. I am busy most of my time. Adiyaen - Maaran's Dog ************************************************************************************************************ Maaran's Dog <bsundarrajansrivilliputtur wrote: Shri : Dear All Shriman Bhagavatha Bandhu's (Swamin ) Adiyaen's Pranaams. Adiyaen have uploaded the Number of Vedantic Books by P.B.A Swamin: These books are meant for you to enrich the Aathman in easy to read words. URL : http://www.saranagathi.org/~balajis/doc/ SATH SAMPRADAAYA DOCUMENTS - All of the following Books are for FREE Download !!! ************************************************************************************************************** 1. 12_Months_anubhavam 2. 32_Mozhi_Maala 4. 63_birthday 5. Divya Desa Yaathra towards South 6. Divya Desa Yaathra

towards North 7. Golden Thaleevar's Sri_Vachana_Booshanam Highlights 8. HOW TWO SHRI VAISHNAVAAS TALKING Sath_Sampradaaya_Saaranithi_Part2 9. HOW TWO SHRI VAISHNAVAAS TALKING Sath_Sampradaaya_Saaranithi_Part1 10. Shriman Vilaan Solai pillai(DALIT - Golden Thaleevar's Sishya )'s SapthaKaathai 11. Shri Arul aala perumal Emperumaanaar's Jnaana Saaram, Prameya Saaram 12. Ramayan & Alwaar's Divya prabandam 13. Poorvacharya_Vaibhavam 14. PeriaAachanPillai_ManickaMaalai 15. PeriaAachan pillai_Parantha_Rahasyam 16. Peria Achanpillai_ashtaath_Yaayee 17. Nirvaaha_RathnaMaala 18. Naan Kanda_Nallathu 19. Kanchi_Varadhan_Temple_History 20. Ramayanam HIGHLIGHTS 21. Shri Bhagavad Ramanuja's Gadya Trayam 22. Shriman Azhagiya manavala perumal Nayanaar's(Golden

Thaleevar's Brother) Acharya Hrudayam ( HIS Soornai= AlwarPaasuram+Vedic(sruthi) words, Nothing else , NO conjunction used ..,through out the book, Very Unique !!) 23. Aarthi prabandham (Sangu Daance Paasuram by Petha Jeeyar ) These books are expected to have a ever lasting life. and its meant for you ALL SAATHVIKA GOSHTI'S. No question .., Enjoy .., Vicks Vaporub. !!! Please pass on this message to everyone you knew of !!! Adiyaen - Maaran's Dog Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Canada Messenger

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.