IndiaDivine.org

RE: thanian h.h.sri garudapuram swamigal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shridhar:

Here is Garudapuram Swamigal's thanian. If you need the thanian of other acharya's in this line of illustrious achaaryas please let me know. Thanks.

Shrimathe Shri Srinivasa Maha Desikaaya Namaha: Shrimad Shrivasa Ramanuja Muni krupayaa ladha Vedanta SaaramPremOthkarshhat Prapannam Prathita Guna Nidhe nyaana putratvamasyaShaantipragnya Virakti Prabhruti guma ganaihi tat samam tejasaachaShrimath Shrivaasa yogi pravara manu kulam bhaavaye bhakti namrahaS. Vijayaraghavan Buffalo/NY

Oppiliappan ; saranagathi ; ; desikasampradaya ; srisathyanarayanaperumal CC: echambadisridharFrom: yennappanDate: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:23:51 -0400 Fw: thanian h.h.sri garudapuram swamigal

SrI:Daer All : Can any one send Sri Sridhar the Taniyan of Sri Garudapuram Swamy ?I used to have it but no more . Thanks .V.Sadagopan- "echambadisridhar" <echambadisridhar (AT) (DOT) co.in>"Dr.V.Sadagopan" <yennappan (AT) computer (DOT) net>Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:40 AMthanian h.h.sri garudapuram swamigalrespected swamin,I would be thankful to have the thanian of the captioned swami,as my mother is eager to know the same.She used to recite the same till a past few years and she has now forgotten and not able to recollect the thanian correctly.It will be of grate help if i can atleast know from where this can be got.with respectsadienE.Sridhar

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.