IndiaDivine.org

UPANYASAM;SRI LAKSHMI SAHASRAM; SRI.SRIVATSANGACHARIAR SWAMIN; SRI KRISHNA SABHA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A short, 3 Parts Upanyasam to give introduction/ highlight " Piratie's karunyams " was given by Sri. U.Ve.Srivatsangachariar Swamin at ' Sri Krishna Sabha ' ( www.srikrishnasabha.org. ), some time ago during release of book on " Sri Laksmia Sahasram ". During the course of the Upanyasam so many examples were given on the greateness of 'Sri Lakshmi Sahasram ".One you can hear is as how we suffer from diseases due to papams we do. Dieseases , Swamin says may be cured with medicine, dhanam, jabham, homam, kainkaryam at temples etc.. . He narrated his personal experiance, a devotee,approaching him to recite " Sri Lakshmi Sahasram " at his place, as he heard that is the ultimate remidy.This devotee has tried all methods including treatmant abroad for an eye problem. Sri. Srivatsankachariar organised for the recitation and eyesight improved very much as a result.I have now uploaded this upanyasam at www.esnips.com/user/raghavanvee. You can locate them in ' favorite' folders and are titled, Part 1, 2 and 3. The upanyasam ends little apruptly as concluding portion could not be recorded by me. Still i thought ,since it is 90% complete, i should share the same. The book on ' Sri Lakshmi Sahasram ' is published by Sri Krishna Sabha and priced at Rs.175. Audio of complete ' Sri Lakshmi Sahasram ' is also recently released by this sabha and is available at Rs.125. Regards, Veeraraghavan, Chembur, Mumbai