IndiaDivine.org

Achchidra/AswamEdha / KaaThaka Veda PaarAyaNams at Sri Sannidhi on Ekadasi & DhwAdasi Days of the year 2009 : Part I

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SrI:Dear VedAbhimAnis:Last year we started two new Kaimkaryamsfor Sri MalOlan & Dolai KaNNan .One was Thirumanjanam for Sri Malolanon Swati days

and

the other was Veda PaarAyaNams of Acchidhra/Aswamedham onEkAdasi days and KaaThaka PaarAyanam onDhvAdasi days . The Swati Thirumanjanam needs $125 for the Monthly ThirumanjanaKaimkaryam .

the EkAdasi/DhvAdasi Veda PaaraayaNam needs $80 asSambhAvanai for the Particpants including some SalakshaNa GhanapAdis . adiyEn is pleased to let you knowthat the 12 Monthly Swati Thirumanjanams have now been sponsored by one Sishya for 2009 and beyond . That leaves us coverage of the 26 EkAdasis/DhvAdais in 2009 . Last year , number ofSishyAs sponsored one or other EkAdasi/DhvAdasi PaarAyaNam.We need 26 Sponsors from the next EkAdasi ,Feb 5 until Jan 25, 2010. adiyEn will sponsor one and that would leave 25 EkAdasi/DhvAdasidays to be sponsored . The dates for the EkAdasi/dhvAdasi are listed at the bottom of this note .You and your Family can sponsor one or more EkAdasis. You can contribute Yathaa Sakti to build up the needed , remaining $2,000or approximately 1 Lak Rupees . I am planning to place the recitation of Acchidra/AswamEdha / Kaadaka PaarAyaNams in the new portal forSri Ahobila Matam so that you can learn from a competent Veda PaarAyaNamExpert and practise it with the audio online .The power of these Veda BhAgams on thesesacred days is enormous . These are fromKrishNa YajurvEdam . The KaaDaka PaarAyaNamis considered equivalent to the recitation ofKoti Gaayatri Mantram . Acchidhram has 14 anuvAkams ; AswamEdham has 23 anuvAkams .KaaDakam has 3 PrasNAMS. Acchidhram means that which is blemishless . When you hear the cadences of Acchidhram , You can experience the flow of a BhavaNaasini river .AswamEdham is the Yajn~am performedby Sri Raamacahndra in AyOddhi . BrahmaDevan performed with these Mantramsthe AswamEdha Yaagam at Kaanchiand brought about the AavirbhAvam of Lord VaradarAjan in the Yajna Vedhi and we are blessed to have the Lord's sevai even today at Hasthigiri .On EkAdasi/DhvAdasi days ,

PoorNAdhikAris of Yajur Vedam recite before malolan and the Murthys of GoldenMantapam all these Veda BhAgams withSankalpam for the sponsors and Srimath

Azhagiya Singar wii send PrasAdhams ( Mantrakshathai) to the sponsors . Please join in the Vedha ParAyaNa Kaimkaryamand let me know so I can send you the addressesin USA and in India to send your samarpaNams .adiyEn will provide additional notes onselected Mantrams of Acchidram to indicate how the Veda Siras ( Upanishads ) evolve fromthere .NamO Veda PurushAya ,V.Sadagopan

EkAdasi days in 2009-2010 (USA) :

Jan 21, Feb 5, 20 , March 7, 22

April 5, 20: May 4,20 ; June 4,18

July 2, 18, August 1,16,30

Sep 14, 29 ; Oct 14, 29 ;

Nov 12, 28 ( Kaisika EkAdasi) ,

Dec 11, 27 ( VaikunTha EkAdasi)

Jan 2010 : 10 , 25 ; Feb 9 , 24

March 11, 26

SrI:

Dear Sriman Jayaram :

The dates will differ somewhat on

where are you located . Please follow

the local PanchAngam . I have released

the dates for USA .

Please also look at mypanchangam.com

for global sites .

V.Sadagopan

-

d.d. jayaram

Oppiliappan

Thursday, January 22, 2009 3:56 AM

Re: Achchidra/AswamEdha / KaaThaka Veda PaarAyaNams at Sri Sannidhi on Ekadasi & DhwAdasi Days of the year 2009 : Part I

DEAR SIRS,

I AM ENCLOSING THE DATES OF EKADASI FOR 2009 , THERE IS A DIFFERENCE IN DATES PLS CLARIFY FROM WHAT YOU HAVE MENTIONED. WHICH TO FOLLOW PLS GUIDE ME.

THANKS

WITH REGARDS

You can view the Ekadashi fast dates for the year 2009 below:

January

· Wednesday 7th

· Wednesday 21st

February

· Friday 6th

· Friday 20th

March

· Saturday 7th

· Sunday 22nd

April

· Sunday 5th

· Tuesday 21st

May

· Tuesday 5th

· Wednesday 20th

June

· Wednesday 3rd

· Friday 19th

July

· Friday 3rd

· Saturday 18th

August

· Saturday 1st

· Monday 17th

September

· Tuesday 15th

· Wednesday 30th

October

· Wednesday 14th

· Thursday 29th

November

· Friday 13th

· Saturday 28th

December

· Saturday 12th

· Monday 28th

D.D.JAYARAM

Dr.V.Sadagopan <yennappanPonnappan <Oppiliappan >; Rajeev; RamanujaandDesika ; SNP <srisathyanarayanaperumal >; Swami ; Sgt <saranagathi >; SG <Tiruvenkatam >; DS <desikasampradaya >Cc: av <ahobilavalli >Thursday, 22 January, 2009 6:56:43 AM Achchidra/AswamEdha / KaaThaka Veda PaarAyaNams at Sri Sannidhi on Ekadasi & DhwAdasi Days of the year 2009 : Part I

SrI:Dear VedAbhimAnis:Last year we started two new Kaimkaryamsfor Sri MalOlan & Dolai KaNNan .One was Thirumanjanam for Sri Malolanon Swati days

and

the other was Veda PaarAyaNams of Acchidhra/Aswamedha m onEkAdasi days and KaaThaka PaarAyanam onDhvAdasi days . The Swati Thirumanjanam needs $125 for the Monthly ThirumanjanaKaimkaryam .

the EkAdasi/DhvAdasi Veda PaaraayaNam needs $80 asSambhAvanai for the Particpants including some SalakshaNa GhanapAdis . adiyEn is pleased to let you knowthat the 12 Monthly Swati Thirumanjanams have now been sponsored by one Sishya for 2009 and beyond . That leaves us coverage of the 26 EkAdasis/DhvAdais in 2009 . Last year , number ofSishyAs sponsored one or other EkAdasi/DhvAdasi PaarAyaNam.We need 26 Sponsors from the next EkAdasi ,Feb 5 until Jan 25, 2010. adiyEn will sponsor one and that would leave 25 EkAdasi/DhvAdasidays to be sponsored . The dates for the EkAdasi/dhvAdasi are listed at the bottom of this note .You and your Family can sponsor one or more EkAdasis. You can contribute Yathaa Sakti to build up the needed , remaining $2,000or approximately 1 Lak Rupees . I am planning to place the recitation of Acchidra/AswamEdha / Kaadaka PaarAyaNams in the new portal forSri Ahobila Matam so that you can learn from a competent Veda PaarAyaNamExpert and practise it with the audio online .The power of these Veda BhAgams on thesesacred days is enormous . These are fromKrishNa YajurvEdam . The KaaDaka PaarAyaNamis considered equivalent to the recitation ofKoti Gaayatri Mantram . Acchidhram has 14 anuvAkams ; AswamEdham has 23 anuvAkams .KaaDakam has 3 PrasNAMS. Acchidhram means that which is blemishless . When you hear the cadences of Acchidhram , You can experience the flow of a BhavaNaasini river .AswamEdham is the Yajn~am performedby Sri Raamacahndra in AyOddhi . BrahmaDevan performed with these Mantramsthe AswamEdha Yaagam at Kaanchiand brought about the AavirbhAvam of Lord VaradarAjan in the Yajna Vedhi and we are blessed to have the Lord's sevai even today at Hasthigiri .On EkAdasi/DhvAdasi days ,

PoorNAdhikAris of Yajur Vedam recite before malolan and the Murthys of GoldenMantapam all these Veda BhAgams withSankalpam for the sponsors and Srimath

Azhagiya Singar wii send PrasAdhams ( Mantrakshathai) to the sponsors . Please join in the Vedha ParAyaNa Kaimkaryamand let me know so I can send you the addressesin USA and in India to send your samarpaNams .adiyEn will provide additional notes onselected Mantrams of Acchidram to indicate how the Veda Siras ( Upanishads ) evolve fromthere .NamO Veda PurushAya ,V.Sadagopan

EkAdasi days in 2009-2010 (USA) :

Jan 21, Feb 5, 20 , March 7, 22

April 5, 20: May 4,20 ; June 4,18

July 2, 18, August 1,16,30

Sep 14, 29 ; Oct 14, 29 ;

Nov 12, 28 ( Kaisika EkAdasi) ,

Dec 11, 27 ( VaikunTha EkAdasi)

Jan 2010 : 10 , 25 ; Feb 9 , 24

March 11, 26

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.