SrI:

Dear All : This information may be useful for

your future travel plans .

V.Sadagopan

- srinivasa rangachar

;

Saturday, January 03, 2009 1:02 PM

Piligrimage

Respected Swamin,Thanks to the information provided by the repected members of the groups, my family had an excellent Divya Desha yatra. We were able to cover nearly 16 Divya Desams and few Abhimana sthalams. The three days we stayed at Uppiliappam Koil - Andavan Ashramam was fabulous. A courteous caretaker Mr. Ravi was very helpful. The room was very good. For the food we were guided to the following person, who provided us very good, tasty food in a clean village atmosphere. The prices of eatables were very reasonable. It was as though we were at our ancient village homes. The hospitality of the house was great. He is Mr. R.Sampath Krishnan of Sri Anjaneya Catering Service. He will undertake complete charge of upanayanams, marriages etc., He will also arrange the transport if necessary for the tours and can guide. His phone Nos are : +91 9443525235, 94420 14787, 9791784414 and Landline : 0435-2464029His address : 5/27, South Street, Uppiliappan Koil, Thirunageshwaram - 612204, Kumbakonam.I once again bow my head to all the good souls who guided us. Special thanks to Dr. V Sadagopan, who had given me the name of Sri Govindaraja Bhattar at uppiliappam koil - who gave the necessary directions. adiyen, daasan, V.S. RangacharAdd more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/