IndiaDivine.org

PRESENTATION ON CHITHATHREYAM TOPIC - REG.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri

Dear Sri Thirunarayanan Swamy Iyengar :

Thanks for your mail .Are you referring to Siddhi Trayam of Swamy AlavanthAr ? It is a rare Sri KoSam . We will be happy to publish the manuscript of Dr .Sriman Varadhan's lecture at the Madras University in Sri Hayagrivan.org ebook series .Please let us know if it would be possible . We would need just a word document after the UpanyAsam , an essence of Dr. Varadhan's Thesis on the subject .

Thanks for passing on our request to Swami .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya ,

Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

thirunarayanan swamy iyengar

Saturday, March 27, 2010 12:27 AM

OPPILIAPPAN PERUMAL ; Tiruvenkatam ; RAMANUJA DESIKAN

Respected Srivaishnavite Abhimanis / propagandists / Upanyasaka Adhikaris

My uncle Sri K.A.Varadan, IAS (Retd) will give presentation on the above cited subject at Madras Unviersity Examination Hall on 31.03.2010 between 3 and 5 pm. He has done Phd Programme on the subject mentioned above.

All are cordially invited to attend the programme.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

S.THIRUNARAYANAN of Karappangadu

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Respected Mama,

I humbly salute you for your enthusiasm for bringing out an e-book on “Siddhis” with an intention of sharing the knowledge with all of us. I feel proud of being your disciple.

Kindly clarify whether it is the same as the Siddhi Trayam declaration (Atma, Samvit and Iswara Siddhi) that helped the thought process of Srimad Bhagavat Ramanuja to evolve the thought process for formulating Sri BhAshyam ?

Through you, I humbly request Sri.K.A.Varadan to share with us his profound knowledge through this forum as I have the misfortune of not being able to attend the valuable lecture on account of my professional tie-up on the date of year-end. Adiyen Sri Ramanjuja Daasan,

B.K.Srinivasa Ragavan

-

VS

Oppiliappan

Saturday, March 27, 2010 4:50 PM

Re: PRESENTATION ON CHITHATHREYAM TOPIC - REG.

Sri

Thanks for your mail .Are you referring to Siddhi Trayam of Swamy AlavanthAr ? It is a rare Sri KoSam . We will be happy to publish the manuscript of Dr .Sriman Varadhan's lecture at the Madras University in Sri Hayagrivan.org ebook series .Please let us know if it would be possible . We would need just a word document after the UpanyAsam , an essence of Dr. Varadhan's Thesis on the subject .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya ,

My uncle Sri K.A.Varadan, IAS (Retd) will give presentation on the above cited subject at Madras Unviersity Examination Hall on 31.03.2010 between 3 and 5 pm. He has done Phd Programme on the subject mentioned above.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Guest guest

Respected Sriman Sadagopachar swamySub: Siddhi Trayam of AlawandarYes.  Siddhi Trayam of Alawandar.   Please convey this msg to all your friends in India to attend the programme and make use of it very much.  He has done Phd on the above subject.Adiyen Ramanuja DasanS.THIRUNARAYANAN--- On Sat, 27/3/10, BKSRagavan <bks wrote:BKSRagavan <bksRe: PRESENTATION ON CHITHATHREYAM TOPIC - REG.Oppiliappan Date: Saturday, 27 March, 2010, 6:25 PM

Respected Mama, I humbly salute you for your enthusiasm for bringing out an e-book on “Siddhis†with an intention of sharing the knowledge with all of us.  I feel proud of being your disciple. 

Kindly clarify whether it is the same as the Siddhi Trayam declaration (Atma, Samvit and Iswara Siddhi) that helped the thought process of Srimad Bhagavat Ramanuja to evolve the thought process for formulating Sri BhAshyam ?   Through you, I humbly request Sri.K.A.Varadan to share with us his profound knowledge through this forum as I have the misfortune of not being able to attend the valuable lecture on account of my professional tie-up on the date of year-end.  Adiyen Sri Ramanjuja Daasan,  B.K.Srinivasa Ragavan

-

VS

Oppiliappan

Sri

NamO SrI NrisimhAya ,

Respected Srivaishnavite Abhimanis /  propagandists / Upanyasaka Adhikaris

My uncle Sri K.A.Varadan, IAS (Retd) will give presentation on the above cited subject at Madras Unviersity Examination Hall on 31.03.2010 between 3 and 5 pm.    He has done Phd Programme on the subject mentioned above.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Guest guest

SrI:

Daer Sri SrinivAsa Raghavan :

Sriman Varadhan has kindly consented to share his knowledge based on Research work after defending his Doctoral Thesis on the subject . We are ready at SriHayagrivan.org web site to house this Sri Kosam related writing .

Sawmy AlavandhAr ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,

V.Sadagopan

BKSRagavan

Saturday, March 27, 2010 8:55 AM

Oppiliappan

Respected Mama,

I humbly salute you for your enthusiasm for bringing out an e-book on “Siddhis” with an intention of sharing the knowledge with all of us. I feel proud of being your disciple.

Kindly clarify whether it is the same as the Siddhi Trayam declaration (Atma, Samvit and Iswara Siddhi) that helped the thought process of Srimad Bhagavat Ramanuja to evolve the thought process for formulating Sri BhAshyam ?

Through you, I humbly request Sri.K.A.Varadan to share with us his profound knowledge through this forum as I have the misfortune of not being able to attend the valuable lecture on account of my professional tie-up on the date of year-end. Adiyen Sri Ramanjuja Daasan,

B.K.Srinivasa Ragavan

-

VS

Oppiliappan

Sri

NamO SrI NrisimhAya ,

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan