IndiaDivine.org

Fw: vazuthoor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

---------- Forwarded message ----------s rajagopalan <rajthaMon, Nov 23, 2009 at 12:05 AMvazuthoor"Dr. V. Sadagopan" <yennappan, Mukund <mukrupaRespected Swamin:

ananthaprana vignapanam.

you are well aware of Kizavaluthoor near Ayyampettai. The history of the temple goes back to the period of Rani mangammal and its history is connected with koodalur divyadesam. This place is a holy place as this is also birth place of Vazuthoor Andavan. incidentally this is the birth place of my revd. father. I am attaching the history of this place written by sri V.R.Krishnaswamy Dikshitar.It is also known that his father's sister husband's forefather is Sri Varadavishnukavi who composed komaladandakam for which my revd.father has written vyakyanam and the same has been brought by you in ebook form.

I request that This place may be brought to the attention of srivaishnavas thro' your site.As Mr.Mukund is also hailing from the nearbyplace (neduntheru) he may also be knowing the greatness of Vazuthoor. I am attaching the beautiful emberuman of Valuthoor for your eyes.

With regards

Dasan Rajagopalan

1 of 1 Photo(s)