IndiaDivine.org

Mail from K.Ramadurai d/02-02-2010

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected SwaminPranamams. In continuation our chat over phone short while ago pl permit me to give the following details reg Navathirupathi and Thirukkurungudy Thirukkurungudy:-There is on Ahobila mutt guest house near the main gopuram with all facilities . One Sri Ramanujam swamy (thirukumarar of late jeer) will arrange for food and other needs He is very fit and noble person and lookinf after yathrikas Let us give to him the costHis contact nos :- Sri D. Ramanujam- 04632-265692, 265695. Cell No- 9360548292Navathirupathi - Ther are many mutts at Azhwarthirunagari and for Ahobila mutt ContactNo 04639-273845 Cell Nos 9443408285,9790309841 Smt Mythili (wife of Mutt Aarathagar) She will arrange for boarding and lodging and also transport arrangements to visit entire 9 kshetrams (auto or car or van)swamin pl find the attachments of

route and dharsanam timings of all kshetrams I hope these references will use little bit for your noble service of publishing "Dinam Oru Divya desam"with kind regards adiyen dasanRamaduraiNote pl ; I am the Managing trustee of Divya Desa Kainkariya Trust and visit our Website at www.srivaishnavam.com --- On Sat, 21/11/09, Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan wrote:Jegennaathan K.S. <ks.jegennaathan Dinam Oru Divya Desamnama-singapore , Oppiliappan , parakalamatham , , rshankar_2001, sreyas06 , , srisathyanarayanaperumal , srivaishnava_karma ,

tiruvenkatam Date: Saturday, 21 November, 2009, 8:10 AM

Swamin

If any swamin has problem in download from my mails pl visit the following site, Here you can download easily

http://skyaasoori. shutterfly. com/dinamorudivy adesam

Dasan

Thirukkudanthai

K.S.Jegennaathan

098412 36647

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

2 of 2 Photo(s)