IndiaDivine.org

Fw: mail from T.K.Parthasarathy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SrI:

Dear Sriman Parthasarathy : Thanks very much for the briefing . It will be so valuable if amny could ahve your ardour

and rigour to learn about our ancient SampradhAyam . What you are engaged in enthusing youngsters to develop an appreciation of our Darsanam is worthy of salutations . We wish you success with the completion of your Doctoral

Thesis .

Thanks for sending the pcitures of Dhivya Dampathis at Thituvidaivaasal . I have passed on the information to the Members of various Aastika Groups and hope some of tha members would respond to your appeal for support .

NamO SrI NrisimhAya,

V. Sadagopan

:-

PARTHASARATHY T.K

yennappan

Saturday, May 16, 2009 6:00 PM

mail from T.K.Parthasarathy

Dear U V Swamin,AdiyenLet me first introduce myself as a Research Scholar doing PhD in University of Madras in the dept of Philosophy on the subject TRANSCENDENCE AND IMMANENCE IN VISISHTADVAITA PHILOSOPHY.After retirement from Paper industry I did my BA and then MA in Vaishnavism in Madras University and now doing research.Apart from this I did my course in Sri Malola Vageesa Vani in T Nagar Chennai upto the final level under the guidance of swami Dr M K Srinivasan and UV Mannargudi Rajagopalachari swami,the Asthana Vidwan of Ahobila mutt.I am also teaching students there in Vageesa vani as well as BA(Vaish )students of Madras University.This back ground about mine is given just to indicate my involvement in our sampradaya and the possible contribution I have in imparting the basics of our philosophy to youngsters ,which is the need of the hour atleast in India where there is obvious cultural degradation endangering the very edifice of our basic values.I hail from a village called THIRUVIDAIVASAL in the erstwhile Thanjavur dist a pure Vaishnavite village,where our forefathers had the blessings of Lord Ranganatha but as in any village in Taminadu the 50s and 60s saw the exodus of Brahmins from villlages seeking greener postures in the cities.Now the abode of the Lord is in a dilapidated condition because of total negligence and some of us , the descendents of the village,felt the need to renovate the temple and we have formed a committee and started mobilising funds.Our estimation comes to 12 lakhs including samprokshanam and the Balalayam has already been established on 13th april09.As a member of DIvya Desam group I used to get mails from you and on seeing your involvement and commitment in our sampradayam I have taken the liberty of requesting you to associate in this noble cause.I am now in US and will be returning to India on Aug 1st.I now request you to do your best in contributing whatever you can and also from your wide circle of well wishers.The appeals in English and in Tamil as well as some photos are attached herewith.Dasan

with love and cheers T KParthasarathy

Chennai

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

3 of 3 Photo(s)