Guest guest Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 Hi, ppl. I happened to see this group last night, but then I lost the connection. I'm here to get some answers n help with the moving of the energy. A few times I tried to move the energy to the head, n everything was ok until it reached my shoulders (or the base of the neck). Then I felt as if my neck disappearing, n my head was like falling down. So I moved my focus lower n lower again. It was the first time I felt it, when I was half asleep. I was sick. Days later I did the breathing n I felt it again. I moved it up like before, n just like before, I felt my neck disappearing n my head falling down, when it reached my neck. Then I wanted to move the energy thru the sides of the head, but the falling feeling got stronger so I decided to stop it n moved it back lower. That time I felt the energy spread to my shoulders n I felt strong lukewarm winds blew out of my ears. I was very surprised by the sound n the feel of the blowing out wind, n ended the meditation. I could maintain calm n ended the meditation as usual. Since then I've stopped doing any breathing exercise, n have been looking for answers, n I do hope ppl here can help me. Is it true that the energy path at the nape is blocked? If it was, is it right to collect enough energy n break it, n is it safe? N the feelings of losing my neck, n falling of the head, is it normal? Would it be ok to keep the energy at the nape, trying to move it to the head, tho I'd feel as I described above? Thanks. Btw, as I mostly net from my mobile, n I can't edit anything on the reply form on it, my replies would be delayed until I get a comp to go online. It's to avoid ppl thinking of me ignoring them. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.