IndiaDivine.org

Detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/19/2006 11:35:32 AM GMT Standard Time, elektra.fire writes:

Then I heard my body tell me to go on a 21 day detox.Thats what it's been trying to tell me, oohhhhhh, Iget it now. (smile)

<<<<<<<

Elektra - I think you are probably right, that detox would be the best way to get to the real cause of the problem - toxins, I guess. Most people just put creams on their skin, forgetting that there is something internal going on causing the external. Although, I applaud your discipline to be able to do this.

I have heard from more than one source that the kundalini will bring health issues to the forefront to deal with (the mental and emotional) and overcome. It seems as though is right - the goddess is one strict mother!

My latest to get my attention has been the eyes - burning, irritated - and these retina issues. So, I decided to give my eyes a break from the contacts for a few days and wear my glasses (to work, even!) I decided part of it was throwing the vanity out the window! LOL! (Big step for me.) But, because I always felt like I didn't look good enough, not the other way around! I decided I must need to get over that, apparently. Or realize that the only person who is really worried about it is myself.

And it has led me to this book by a guy named Martin Brofman called, "Improve Your Vision: Your Inner Guide to Clearer Vision." He says that all physical ailments "begin in your mind, and that's where you can go to get rid of it." He recommends three times a day going into a relaxed state of mind and programming the mind with new affirmations. Like, "I remember clarity and I am returning to clarity" or "I accept what I see and I see it clearly." I'm finding it interesting and helpful, but once again, finding the discipline to make the time to do this is a major challenge. He also recommends being true to yourself and doing whatever it is that makes you happy. Still trying to figure out how to do this and take care of responsibilities at the same time. But, I'm not finished with it yet.

Just sharing some ideas that I am exploring right now related to the health/consciousness issue.

Deb

Hi all, welcome newbies.......

Just got back from my Friday night gig in some far of

city in China.

I have been having really bad skin problems lately and

I have been wondering what to do about it.

All my health problems seem to be related or viewed

via my skin.

Dermititis on the hands, spots and scabs on my legs,

strange hives on my bum cheek (the right one to be

precise).

And so, I was sitting thinking what to do?

And knowing it's linked to my sacral chakra (toxins

are expelled with the sacrals help) was wanting to

heal it.

My first gut reaction was to write to you guys for a

healing (that little girl inside of me who wants

" Mummy " to make it better :))

Then I heard my body tell me to go on a 21 day detox.

Thats what it's been trying to tell me, oohhhhhh, I

get it now. (smile)

I need to detox that area as the chakra is having

difficulty opening due to the toxins.

So, thats my latest update, it's a 21 day detox for me

, water melon for the first three days and then

introducing green veg and other fruit for 7 days and

then I'll let my body tell me the rest, or my dreams.

lots of love and lettuce Elektra x x x

_________

NEW Cars - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars

online! http://uk.cars./

In a message dated 8/19/2006 5:41:26 PM GMT Standard Time, writes:

I think you look cute in glasses Deb! I put them on your pic in my mind. Those with the really thick black Hoover frames! The sexy conservative librarian look LOL - chrism

<<<<<<<<

Thank you, Chrism! My husband has called me, "Little Miss Librarian" also!

But what do you think these eye issues mean from a kundalini standpoint? What must I work on? The way I view the world? This is what I am assuming. What chakra is this related to?

Thanks!

Deb

I think you look cute in glasses Deb! I put them on your pic in my mind. Those with the really thick black Hoover frames! The sexy conservative librarian look LOL - chrism

Have you seen a dermatologist? Sounds suspiciously like scabies. ShenElektra Fire <elektra.fire wrote: Hi all, welcome newbies.......Just got back from my Friday night gig in some far ofcity in China.I have been having really bad skin problems lately andI have been wondering what to do about it.All my health problems seem to be related or viewedvia my skin.Dermititis on the hands, spots and scabs on my legs,strange hives on my bum cheek (the right one to

beprecise).And so, I was sitting thinking what to do?And knowing it's linked to my sacral chakra (toxinsare expelled with the sacrals help) was wanting toheal it.My first gut reaction was to write to you guys for ahealing (that little girl inside of me who wants"Mummy" to make it better :))Then I heard my body tell me to go on a 21 day detox.Thats what it's been trying to tell me, oohhhhhh, Iget it now. (smile)I need to detox that area as the chakra is havingdifficulty opening due to the toxins.So, thats my latest update, it's a 21 day detox for me, water melon for the first three days and thenintroducing green veg and other fruit for 7 days andthen I'll let my body tell me the rest, or my dreams.lots of love and lettuce Elektra x x x________ NEW Cars - sell your car and browse thousands

of new and used cars online! http://uk.cars./ Do You ?

Hi Shen, thanks for your concern :)

But, I have seen nearly every doctor you could

imagine...

the only person who can heal this is me.

I went through some severe trauma when I was 17/18

which closed down my sacral chakra and this chakra

governs sexuality and also removal of toxins from the

body and when it is out of balance or closed as tight

as a nut (as in my case) all kinds of skin problems

can occur.

I have to detox and remove deep feelings of guilt from

my system and then I'll be better...

But, I'm only just understanding this, it's taken me a

long time.

So, no it's nothing like scabies. But thankyou for the

thought x x x

Inlove Elektra x x x

--- shen we <shen_we wrote:

> Have you seen a dermatologist? Sounds suspiciously

> like scabies. Shen

>

_________

Try the all-new Mail. " The New Version is radically easier to use " – The

Wall Street Journal

http://uk.docs./nowyoucan.html

I was reading your post and there is a sentence in there about learning to take care of yourself and your responsibilities. As soon as I read it I wondered if anything that doesn't take care of yourself isn't your responsibility. Maybe I'm off base but that was what hit at me.

-

Deb111222

Saturday, August 19, 2006 8:42 AM

Re: Re:detox

In a message dated 8/19/2006 11:35:32 AM GMT Standard Time, elektra.fire (AT) (DOT) co.uk writes:

Then I heard my body tell me to go on a 21 day detox.Thats what it's been trying to tell me, oohhhhhh, Iget it now. (smile)

<<<<<<<

Elektra - I think you are probably right, that detox would be the best way to get to the real cause of the problem - toxins, I guess. Most people just put creams on their skin, forgetting that there is something internal going on causing the external. Although, I applaud your discipline to be able to do this.

I have heard from more than one source that the kundalini will bring health issues to the forefront to deal with (the mental and emotional) and overcome. It seems as though is right - the goddess is one strict mother!

My latest to get my attention has been the eyes - burning, irritated - and these retina issues. So, I decided to give my eyes a break from the contacts for a few days and wear my glasses (to work, even!) I decided part of it was throwing the vanity out the window! LOL! (Big step for me.) But, because I always felt like I didn't look good enough, not the other way around! I decided I must need to get over that, apparently. Or realize that the only person who is really worried about it is myself.

And it has led me to this book by a guy named Martin Brofman called, "Improve Your Vision: Your Inner Guide to Clearer Vision." He says that all physical ailments "begin in your mind, and that's where you can go to get rid of it." He recommends three times a day going into a relaxed state of mind and programming the mind with new affirmations. Like, "I remember clarity and I am returning to clarity" or "I accept what I see and I see it clearly." I'm finding it interesting and helpful, but once again, finding the discipline to make the time to do this is a major challenge. He also recommends being true to yourself and doing whatever it is that makes you happy. Still trying to figure out how to do this and take care of responsibilities at the same time. But, I'm not finished with it yet.

Just sharing some ideas that I am exploring right now related to the health/consciousness issue.

Deb

In a message dated 8/21/2006 4:51:10 AM GMT Standard Time, stephanjustin writes:

As soon as I read it I wondered if anything that doesn't take care of yourself isn't your responsibility. Maybe I'm off base but that was what hit at me.

<<<<<<<<

Thank you, S.J. - you are so right. Funny how I never thought about it like that before, yet it is so obvious. It reminds me of that quote I just posted, "It's not just all right to be happy - you are supposed to be happy - if you want to be healthy."

You know, I am re-reading what you said and at first I thought you meant that taking care of ourselves IS our responsibility. Now I realize that you are saying that doing things that are not good for ourselves must NOT be our responsibility. Hmmmm. Another interesting twist. Two different sides of the same coin. Yet, we need to see it this way - both ways. Very important insight.

Thank you so much!

Deb

• 1 year later...

Sat Nam,

I went to a party last night and I was exposed to some " smoke/toxins " that would

cause a person to flunk a urine test. Personally I do not smoke anything but I

was around some people who do. It was minimum exposer, but I want to make sure

that I could remove what ever " toxins " that may have gotten into my system.

I would like to know if there is any type of cleans that I could to get any

traces of this toxin/smoke (if any) out of my system? Any help would be well

appreciated.

Peace Love & All Light,

Guru Sadhana Seva

Philadelphia,PA

SWADJ- " MAY YOU FLOURISH AND THRIVE "

PEACE PROFOUND

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Sat nam. You can contact a homeopath and ask them for the " cannabis "

remedy.

Kundaliniyoga [Kundaliniyoga ]

On Behalf Of Sadhana Seva

Tuesday, 1 January 2008 8:49 a.m.

kundalini Yoga

Kundalini Yoga Detox

Sat Nam,

I went to a party last night and I was exposed to some " smoke/toxins " that

would cause a person to flunk a urine test. Personally I do not smoke

anything but I was around some people who do. It was minimum exposer, but I

want to make sure that I could remove what ever " toxins " that may have