IndiaDivine.org

kryia for morning sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Kriya for Morning Sadhana" is actually the name of one set Yogiji led in L.A. for morning sadhana in 1971. I enjoy it/lead it once a week in our group sadhana here in Millis, MA. It is powerful and thorough in how it elevates and effects me! I'm grateful! There are many sets that are appropriate for morning sadhana. I have found (over 36 years) that sets that are a bit vigorous help me stay alert and awake for meditation in the early morning hours. The Level One teachers manual has the above mentioned set and a number of others. Many of the KY manuals have sets appropriate for morning sadhana. Many blessings, Jot Singh www.thekhalsaraj.com www.khalsakirpans.comwww.lifeknives.comIt's not the life that matters-It's the courage you bring to it.The Three Laws of ProsperityBe kind to everyoneNever speak ill of anyoneNever speak ill of yourselfYogi Bhajan

How about the " Kriya for Morning Sadhana "

this is in the Teacher Training book...

i can attach as a pdf if you dont have access to the printed kriya..

light to you

Ram Das Bir Singh

Kundalini-Yoga , Ver Tips <ver_tips wrote:

>

> Sat Nam,

>

>

>

> I am looking for some kryia for morning sadhana.

>

>

>

> Do you have something to advise me?

>

>

>

> Thanks for your answers

>

As far as I know -- and I know the Kundalini Yoga manuals intimately -- that long kriya that Yogi Bhajan taught in morning sadhana in the 70s is ONLY in the Aquarian Teacher yoga manual....

Sat Nam, Nam Kaur