IndiaDivine.org

Re:Digest Number 304

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear ranbir, your long and thoughtful comment really touched me and I can relate to what you have said. Im totally new to Kundalini Yoga and I started going to a class once a week since Jan 2007 and to me personally it was joy, happyness and bliss which I experienced there, I felt like I was coming home, coming home to myself that is. I just seems like the right place to be for me, where I can experience MYSELF (BODY, MIND AND SOUL) Those hours touch me in my purest core of being and ususally in the daily life of work and family you never find time and focus to do so and expereince that...so to me a whole new world openened, a will to change habits and to focus more intensly on me (loving the person I am), on those around me and the world as One. I feel a urge indeed to become more happy, healthy and holy...and I feel like im on a journey...open minded and free to chose whats goo for me and others... I would

love to hear from other ppl about their experiences and what Kundalini Yoga gives them in life...because to those stories I can relate to... stories of life and people So in case anyone is wondering, Im female, 33 years, living in Europe and Im new to kundalini Yoga LOVE AND LIGHT

Never miss an email again! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail arrives. Check it out.