IndiaDivine.org

Common cold, more context

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Darshan Singh, VA asked: <<Sat Nam. Anyone have any context or experience with the following quote which appeared in the "Yogi Bhajan Everyday" calender from 3-15-07?"If the center of the ida and pingala on the nose is massaged so that blood is furnished to it, nobody can get a common cold." 12/3/91>>

Here is some more context around the quote:

"I always tell you, never ever believe me and trust me. I say it very openly. You don¢t understand why I am saying. Because you can¢t believe me and trust me, I know you more than you know yourself. Why the hell you should trust me? I know you beyond you. It will be a lie if I tell you trust me, then I can¢t be your teacher. You can trust any damn fellow in this world but never trust your teacher because more you become better, more he wants, where is the trust? What is the relationship between a chisel, hammer

and a stone - spark. You don¢t get so beautiful with me, moment you say I am beautiful, I say you are ugly, why? You didn¢t massage your nose this morning while taking a shower, you can¢t lie to me, I can be exact and you will say I will do it tomorrow, why didn¢t you do it today and from last seven days you are not massaging your nose, why? Because you got cold. If the center of the, Ida, and, Pingala on the nose is massaged and blood is furnished to it, nobody can get a common cold. I get common cold house also I know, I get lazy sometime I just go in and go out. So what you are special, you will get a common cold.

All medicines will stop selling if people start taking a cold shower and massaging their nose very well. Now how many of you sitting here tonight massage your nose when you take shower, hot or cold both? None. Isn¢t true, isn¢t true? You think the nose is there just to sit there to separate your eyes? Is that the only job this guy does, hah? You are all Yogis, you know, the Ida and Pingala centers of ear and that¢s what we breathe and do all that stuff, right. You ignore nose,

nose ignore you." © YB Teachings, LLC, 12/3/91

Blessings

Darshan Kaur, NM

Guest guest

Dear Darshan Kaur and Darshan Singh,

Thank you, this is awesome! I haven't

heard of tis quote before and missed that day on my calendar, but am way

into cold showers and kind of automatically massage my face and everywhere

during cold shower and by God's supreme grace do not get colds for last

35 or 40 or more years...

Do you or does anyone know exactly where

the center of the ida and pingala on the nose is?

Darshan Singh, VA asked: <<Sat Nam.

Anyone have any context or experience with the following quote which appeared

in the " Yogi Bhajan Everyday " calendar from 3-15-07?

" If the center of the ida and pingala on the nose is massaged so that

blood

is furnished to it, nobody can get a common cold. " 12/3/91>>

Here is some more context around the quote:

<<text deleted>>

Sat Nam. God belss you.

Gurumeet Kaur Khalsa

Create Inner Peace

gurumeet

www.gurumeet.net