IndiaDivine.org

KY Astrology Newsletter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Sat Nam!

Every month I write New Millennium Being E-zine. I know many of you have already d. It is free. You can by sending a blank email to NMBeing-

The current issue for the month of Aries can serve as a guide for understanding and directing your impulse to connect with your authentic self, understand your desires, and enjoy your uniqueness. I offer Kundalini yoga and meditation at the end of each issue to cultivate more consciousness our daily Sadhana and Kundalini yoga practice. This month relates to our quest to know ourself.

I have included one paragraph from the Aries and Pisces issues below.

You can access past issues by going to www.yogatech.com/nmb Aries will be up by the end of this week. In the meantime, you can find all tlhe previous issues including the last one on Pisces.

PISCES

As the last of the three water signs, Pisces must learn how to experience the emotions at their highest level of expression. The path of the water signs is not to escape emotional energy in futile attempts to avoid being overpowered or controlled by emotional currents. The path of the water signs is to use the connecting and integrative power of the emotional body to ground the Divine in our physical bodies. This interactive process between soul, body and Spirit transforms hurtful and sabotaging programs into the substance of ecstatic devotion to the Divine. The actual feeling of universal love in our bodies is the cause and the effect of ecstatic consciousness. Feeling good at this Divine level requires engaging our emotional body by loving our experience of the Infinite with all our heart.

ARIES

Announcing the first day of spring, Aries represents our birth and the very first phase of this incarnation. The first sign of the zodiac symbolizes our individuality and how we form and crystallize into a unique being with our own personality, body, desires and expressions. Our individualization process involves separating ourselves from the undifferentiated masses and freeing ourselves from tribal consciousness. Our inner Aries responds to a deep soul urge to distinguish ourselves from others and to be our own person. Our impulse is to emerge as an individual identity – autonomous, unique and free. Our focus is on developing our physical body, establishing our personal will and discovering the I AM of Self.

Many blessings,

Guru Rattana