IndiaDivine.org

ok, here goes!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As it is suggested that we list our events, I will do that :

1- Sewall House Yoga Retreat in Maine was created 10 years ago as a space to maintain the integrity of my great grandfather's home..I bought it, did not inherit it, so as Yogi Bhajan says, all we can do is leave a legacy. My great grandfather left one of healing and love of nature, including restoring the health of perhaps the country's first conservationist, or at least the first President Conservationist..our house embraces this history and this friendship..my great grandfather told his children"This House Was Built on Honor" and so we are not just trying to create yet again another Yoga Retreat but also to continue a legacy of healing and loving nature that is in my roots...my husband Kent provides live music, has done amazing work on the home while maintaining its historic integrity and last year became the chef as well..yummy vegetarian food!! We are open July 4 through October and plan to be open the last weekend of each month next year. We are near 2 amazingly large and pristine lakes, beautiul hikes and located in a tiny town of 700 people..truly a different way of living for many of us city dwellers! You get private rooms with orginal furnishings and a real family/homey feel..go to the retreat page and online booking engine to see the rooms and also the testimonial page for guest's comments.

2- My Swedish husband, Kent Bonham, is doing his second Kirtan

May 19 7:30 pm ($20) at Golden Bridge NYC..if any of you are in town for teacher training(or anything else!) please come and meet us!! It will be an elevating evening of music and Kundalini Yoga..

3- For those who don't know us, we will have an ad in the next Aquarian Times and so please introduce youself to us at Summer Solstice if you see us...recognize us from the ad..

4- Some of you are old friends from my years of involvement with Kundalini Yoga..and to you I say looking forward to seeing you at Solstice!! We are opening Sewall House a little later as I am missing solstice and we both practice and love Kundalini Yoga (me, for 22 years, Kent for 10 years).

5- Our retreat opens July 4 and we have the honor of hosting Shakta Kaur Khalsa Aug10-12 for a Woman's weekend..please see her info on our workshop page and click open the flyer there for more info..

6- We also have the sublime Lisa Stendig the following weekend, who teaches Yoga in the style of Angela Farmer..since Guru Dev suggested I become more physically integrated in 1999 I have studied other forms of yoga and found it to be most unfolding..Lisa's style is called Inner Flow..

We are located closest to the Bangor Airport and cheapflights is a good way to find reasonable rates to us..

7- We also will be doing a workshop In Long Island April 21 at Yogaforlife (find their website on our workshop page tho we have to change the date to the 21st, not the 28th!) from 2-5pm and May 12 in Maplewood NJ at www.shaktinj.com from 3-5pm.

if you have questions about any of our work please feel free to contact us..

8- Kent and I also have produced the 10 Body Series(The Awakening) and Flexibility and the Spine with his original music and my teaching on DVD.. they can be purchased on our site or an Amazon or Yogatech and at Golden Bridge Yoga NYC..also www.everythingyoga.com

9-I also write articles on yoga and by googling Donna Davidge you can find some of them on various sites..

most reference Kundalini Yoga and Yogi Bhajan in some way.

Thanks all for your interest in our story...have a blessed day..we hope to see some of you at Solstice, Sewall House or a workshop/kirtan.

Sat Nam!

Donna Davidge-Bonham/Amrita Kaur Khalsa

amrita

www.sewallhouse.com