IndiaDivine.org

Women's Camp Espanola

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam, We invite you to join us under Cottonwoodsfor the 31st annual 3HO Women’s Camp. This sacred gatheringunder the enchanted blue skies of New Mexico and on the sacred land ofthe Hacienda de Guru Ram Das Ashram will transform and uplift your spirit.Where else can you join with exceptionally radiant women, chanting in theambrosial hours with live music? The program consists of Kundaliniyoga & meditation throughout the day and incredible workshops basedon the theme Woman in Her Own Excellence. The lectures are based on YogiBhajan's teachings from 8 week KWTC " The Beaming Faculty of Woman " from 1978. You’ll have a hard time choosing from the inspirationalclasses we have lined up for you! Come and learn Gurumukhi, women'smusic and learn about holistic women’s health. Relax and have freetime with us swimming at the Ranch Pool, hiking on Sacred Native landsand dancing, laughing and creating with your sisters. Sunday June 24th to Sunday July 1st.Same low price as last year $350 for the week, special youth rate of $150.Pleaselog on to our website for updated info.Let us know if you have any questions or ideas by emailing japak. Pass this on to your mothers, sisters, daughters,friends and yogastudents! We’re looking forward to seeing you all on this sacredland. “I hope on my last mile of life, before I close these worldly eyes, I’llsee some of you grown up enough to carry the banner and grace. One dayI will not be sitting on that pedestal teaching you. On that day it willfall on your shoulders to carry on the teachings, the practices and thepractical. That day you will be very proud to be women. That day, whenyou commit your character, dignity, divinity and grace, will bring youthe total polarity: to be top priority in your life and your purity willtouch your heart. That is the way you will become the Khalsa woman andbe the pride of the planet earth. That will be the era of peace.â€-YogiBhajan Testimonials:“Women’s Camp charges my batteries and makes me happy for months. Ifind my identity there.†“I set my intention at Women’s camp to meet my future husband and theprayer and healing I did that year helped me so much that by the next summerI had married a wonderful spiritual man. And I keep returning toWomen’s Camp to keep my marriage going!†“I come for companionship and get it every year.â€â€œI learned skills which I believe will help save my marriage. Ilearned how to be a woman of grace, dignity and divinity.â€â€œIt was wonderful being part of a loving company of women!â€