IndiaDivine.org

Requires more information

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam

presently there are about 20 Kundalini Yoga teachers in Ireland, 2 north and the rest in the south. We had our first Teacher Training (thankyou SKY )here which 13 new teachers completed in 2006, .Some of us have started level 2 training with Karta Singh and Amrit Nam school in France.

So we are a growing community now, and there seems to be more than half of us situated on the West Coast between County Mayo and Co.Cork.

We are also attracting some wonderfull international Teachers. Ek Ong Kar Singh from Israel last November. This Month I attended a Gong workshop with Sotantar, And in a couple of weeks GuruDass will be holding a Childrens yoga workshop. We also plan to be holding an Irish Kundalini Yoga Festival in Autumn.

So if you wish ,get in touch with me and I can let you know who is in your Part of the country, I live in the Clewbay area county Mayo close to Westport.

There is also an Irish website listing All teachers and Towns that they teach in, with upcoming events and workshops with visiting/international Teachers.

www.kundaliniyoga.ie

So if there are any of you talented Yogis or Yoginis that will be visiting the Emerald Isle and would also consider giving a workshop,get in touch!!!!!

May the Longtime sun shine upon you. All love surround you and the Pure light within you Guide your way on.

Guru Sahai Kaur

Ireland