IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Powerful effective lifechanging mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam.

What a fun question, but yes, very subjective. I have to say that when you FIND a mantra (or it FINDS you!), it will speak to you in such a way, that you will KNOW it is yours.

I was blessed to participate for a time in a meditation at the Ranch in Espanola, which was done for Yogi Bhajan daily in 3 or 4 parts by different people, each relieving the last, so that the chant was continuous for some period of time each day. I think we each did it for an hour. There was a reason this particular chant was done, for Yogi Bhajan because he had said something or done it or something, but Guru Simran K (Custodian) would have to tell us exactly what it was, I just know it was by special choice for Yogi Bhajan.

The mantra we did was Triple Mantra: Ad guray nameh, jugaas guray nameh, sat guray nameh, siri guru devay nameh, ad such, jugad such, haybay such, nanak hosee bay such, aad such, jugaad such, haybee such, nanak hosee bee such.

This was one of those mantras that FOUND me and I knew that whether or not I continued in this special meditation at the Ranch, I for sure needed to continue it for myself and I set out for a 1000 days, 31 minutes a day. When I got pregnant, I figured there was no bigger gift I could give my child and so from the day of conception, I worked out 1000 days and kept up. I think it was four and a half years in all. It is a most powerful, most encompassing, most protective mantra. And I really believe it made the most incredibly profound difference in my life. It would be my first choice in a recommendation.

But now that I write that, I have to say that all mantras I have done have made a difference in my life. When mantra takes you to the place where you can stop the monkey mind, it has served it's purpose beautifully. There are so many beautiful ones.

Darshan Kaur, NM

Whenever Beauty looks, Love is also there; Whenever beauty shows a rosy cheek Love lights Her fire from that flame. - Rumi

Guest guest

Sat Nam, dearest Darshan Kaur, the mantra you describe is the Triple Mantra which I believe Yogiji taught first at KWTC many years ago, and said, "When you cannot be protected, this mantra shall protect you. When things stop and won't move, this makes them move in your direction." It is fully described on page 217 of KUNDALINI YOGA: THE FLOW OF ETERNAL POWER. The unique feature of this mantra is that you don't have to sit in any special posture, so long as you chant it aloud -- you could be jumping out of an airplane, washing dishes, cooking, walking, etc. however, at KWTC he told us to do it daily for exactly 31 minutes. Ten minutes are to cover your past, ten are for the present, ten for the future, and one minute is for infinity, helping to clear your karma. I would suggest, however, that the sequence he gave then was 1)Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh; 2) Aad Such Jugaad Such, Haibhee Such, Nanak Hosee Bhee Such; 3) Aad Such, Jugaad Such, Haibhay Such, Nanak Hosee Bhay Such -- and then repeat the 3 mantras in the same order. (the mantra ending in the ee sound (which is from the Mul Mantra) precedes the mantra with the ay sound ending, It was given to Guru Arjan when he had "writers' block" while composin the epic "Sukhmani Sahib." (this mantra with the ay sound removes obstacles) The difference in pronunciation creates a difference in effect.

Blessings, Shakti Parwha