IndiaDivine.org

Mind & Meditation: Level 2 at Golden Bridge!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Mind & Meditation: A KRI Level 2 Transformational Course

May 5 – 11, 2007

Golden Bridge Yoga

Los Angeles, CA

With Senior Teachers trained by Yogi Bhajan

* Gurmukh

* Gurushabd

* Tej Kaur

* Krishna Kaur

* Harijiwan

“Every human being who wants to excel and to develop the character and caliber that upholds the values of the soul, needs a direct, fundamental relationship to the mind.”

~Yogi Bhajan

“Mind & Meditation,” a KRI Level 2 course as taught by Yogi Bhajan, is intended to illuminate the relationship between you and your mind. Through this powerful experience, you will explore how the mind works in relationship to yourself and others. You will begin to integrate fundamental concepts about the nature and dynamics of the mind into your life. Perhaps most important of all, you will deepen your meditative practice.

Join us at Golden Bridge -- a beautiful, meditative environment where you can truly experience Kundalini Yoga & Meditation. Join a community of active, creative, spiritual people. Golden Bridge is a sacred space that allows you to frame your life experiences in a new way, and open yourself to new realms.

“I took my Level 1 Training at Golden Bridge and then a unit of Level 2 (Conscious Communication) at another location. There was no comparison in the quality. The depth of the experience at Golden Bridge, as well as the rigor of the instruction, was so far above my other experience that I could hardly believe I was working in the same tradition.

At Golden Bridge, I see the master instructors really living the teachings... The master teachers really develop a relationship with their students and address their individual needs and concerns.

I would recommend that everyone interested in Kundalini Yoga take this Teacher Training--it will deepen your practice in ways you can't imagine. It will help you to infuse the teachings into every aspect of your life. And without question, the place to take this training is at Golden Bridge Yoga.”

Sat Nam,

Terry Wolverton (certified Level 1 -- 2000)

To register for this life-altering course,

go to http://www.goldenbridgeyoga.com/uploads/TT/TT2_Final.html

Golden Bridge

6322 De Longpre Ave

LA CA 90028