IndiaDivine.org

Aap Sahaee Hoa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam!

One of my favorites!!! It takes away negativity from the surrounding environment and from within, it gives protection and mental balance. This mantra is a gift that lets you penetrate into the unknown fear. Many of my students have had wonderful experiences playing it at their places of work to clear the space of negativity. One student had a very difficult teenager that was totally transformed through this Mantra. She just played it in the house, he complained at first as the mantra was doing its job! On a more personal level the very first day my 3rd grandchild came home from the hospital after birth my daughter and son in law went to their other children's Christmas play and I took care of him for about an hour. When he started to cry I sang Aap Sahaee Hoa to him and within minutes he was limp in my arms and breathing deeply. Even at 18 months old it pacifies him and calms him immediately. I always have to check on him because it still makes him completely limp in my arms! My oldest grandson (6) says it is a really cool song and my granddaughter's (4) eyes light up when she walks into my house and hears it playing. She says "Oh I know this one!"

Blessings,

Guru RaviSee what's free at AOL.com.