IndiaDivine.org

Aap Sahia Hoa Mantra

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here's another experience for the one who was interested in the Aap Sahia Hoaa mantra.

I've been under harsh self-development in a concentrated manner for 10 years. The Healer Guru Dev Singh said it most succintly at Solstice a few years back when he said, "I was kindly tortured until I was stable." I've been in the category that SGGS says frequently, "As the Lord keeps me, so do I live."

Basing my thoughts, words and actions on the Guru's instructions through the intuitive flow has brought me into an almost constant confrontation with daily life and it's needs. I either had to leave the Guru's instructions and "take care of business" (reacting to physical plane needs) or let go of the world and follow Guru's instructions and see what happened. What going into the Unknown that was!

Since I was out on a limb with seemingly no support, saying I felt insecure is a vast understatment. Bad went to worse, worse went to disasterous, disasterous went to incomprehensible, and incomprehensible went to simply impossible. I had to either react to it to illeviate the situation or sit in the pot and get stewed, with the heat ever going higher.

How I got from day to day without reacting was multi-faceted, but to a large part, I clung with much of my hope on this simple mantra. I would put on the tape by Singh Kaur that was a medley of the mantra and English every night throughout this past decade while preparing for evening meditation and bedtime. I took in the words, the sound current and its meaning as the lifeline that would sustain me. It kept saying, "True is the support of the True Lord." Since that was the only support I was relying on, I really didn't have anywhere else to turn. So I put ALL my eggs in that one basket, hoping it would hold me.

Now a decade later, I am on the threshold of going from incubation to manifestation. That which is coming is not something that fell on my head out of the blue. I have had to dedicate myself to incubating my destiny for a very long time. Now that there is light at the end of the tunnel, I can look back and realize that I couldn't have created what I will create without first doing so on the inside.

Through personal experience, I have seen that this mantra has the power to literally sustain you, body, mind and soul when there is nothing. It has been my life preserver in a very stormy sea...and it delivered. To me, that's the whole thing; it has to work in real time and real life.

I recommend this mantra to anyone who in life's circumstances finds themselves in the position of "push comes to shove" (extremely confronted between intuition and present physical plane pressures).

Blessings,

Madonna

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.