IndiaDivine.org

Yogi Bhajan's Call from Beyond Time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

“Today I am calling youonce, and I shall be calling again after my death. This call of mineshall be an everlasting call: it will be heard through centuries and generations. I am calling all the women of the world to come back Home. Homeof divinity and dignity, so that this earth can live in peace: otherwiseit will become a cinder and there shall be no human race. The onlysaving factor which there can be is a dignified, divine woman, and thathas to be created all around.â€-Yogi Bhajan Sat Nam, dear 3HO Family!We invite all women to join us in the enchanted land of New Mexico. Andto all the men out there: Yogi Bhajan often personally phoned men and said, " If you want your marriage to succeed, send your wife to Women's Camp! " Consider this email that same phone call! Women, you need this much needed break and your loved ones will thank youfor it when you return to your routine. Crystallize your strength,refine and enhance your spiritual practice and nurture the power of yourown grace! Join us for eight days of Kundalini Yoga and Meditation,energizing workouts, healing classes, spiritual lifestyle studies and cozycommunity time with some great women of spirit. Scholarships available.Espanola Womens Camp 2007June 24th – July 1st. Registeronline. Pleaseforward this email to your friends! Same low price $350 on site or$300 if staying off site. http://www.3ho.org/women/womens-new/womenscamp-Espanola07.htmSEE YOU THIS SUMMER! P.S. I'm Japa Kaur, Women's Camp Coordinator....please contact me if you'reinterested in a scholarship japakor (505) 367-1302. We havea grounds setup position for a man or woman from June 9th to 14th.This position is a scholarshipfor Solstice AND Women's Camp for only $154. Men you could do the joband send your wife or daughter. Half scholarships are availablein food service, childcare and sound....Hope to hear from you soon, blessings!Charles D. Frohmanhttp://www.cfrohman.com202-258-8027Support world-wide entrepreneurship: http://www.OpenWorldInstitute.org Ahhh...imagining that irresistible " new car " smell?Check out newcars at Autos.

Guest guest

Sat Nam

Thank you for posting Yogi Bhajan's “call from beyond time”. It reminds me to consider what influence I have on others.

It also reminds me of a story.

There was a woman who, over time had come across some of the worst, and some of the best of men.

The worst ones treated women badly when it suited their purpose. These men cared not how much pain they caused.

What they held in high regard was their power over others. In their careers, they were in positions to easily assume

that power, without fear of their excesses being discovered. In their presence the woman felt despair.

The best men that this woman knew, had an exquisite strength, compassion and understanding.She felt hope in their

presence and was inspired to right action and thinking.

Over the years, the worst of men conspired to influence the woman to be more like them. They were uncomfortable with

her purity of thought and tried to make her absorb their way of thinking. This caused the woman much grief, as she

was a student of Brahma-Vidya, through self-enquiry and service to others. She tried to explain that she was uninterested in

their ways, and that her goals were peaceful and altruistic, but they persisted in their plans to make her align with them

and their work.

The woman told them clearly that she would not lend her influence to such practices and purposes. This angered the group

of men, who now created all sorts of illusions around her so that it was harder for her to see her true purpose in life. They tried

to make her think that light was dark, and dark was light.

The wiser men saw this happening and tried to explain to the worst men, how to become better men. The worst deliberately ignored this advice, thinking they were more powerful acting as they always had. The woman, having been encouraged by the wiser to keep to her chosen path, was freed from the illusions created around her and could carry on with her life as she wanted. The worst of men were left with their illusions of power, as permanent and worthwhile as trying to grasp the morning mist.

The wiser men told the woman this to help her recover from the years of struggle: Divinity is natural, beautiful and a birthright of every living being. In reality, there is nothing else. This realisation will and is changing the world.

Guest guest

Dear ,

I owe you praise for what you've written.

In western civilizations 'the temporal side of life' took over 'the spiritual side of life'.

Yogi Bhajan produced a "road map" for a new "western way of living"

based on:

1-- breaking loose from whatever binds the 'Mind',

2-- developing the 'Mind' within a balanced mixture 'temporal/spiritual'.

[yin yang].

3-- discovering one's 'true purpose in life'.

Kundaliniyoga as a movement, post, Yogi Bhajan sounds "uncomfortable with yogi Bhajan's purity of thought",

it sounds like immerced in 'temporal matters' to the detriment of 'spiritual':

it stresses on the 'look', the 'mood making', not on the purity of thought,

the real 'You'. The behavior.

-- Turbans,

-- Spiritual names,

-- Sadanas,

[the substance of yogtech],

remind me consecutively:

-- the 'veil' in the fundamental Islam,

-- the 'xristian name' in the fundamental xristianism,

-- the chanted prayers in both xristianity & Islam,

-- the commerce of relics, ensence ect.. & ,

-- the arrogance of clerics.

I, once, elaborated on Osho's active meditation,

[chakras & , active meditation are our substance, our topic, on kundaliniyoga forum.]

Guess what happened ? ! ?,

Brian, the moderator, banned me, rudely, from the group, on "off topic" ground.

I was off 'yogatech interests', maybe, but never 'off topic'.

>>These men cared not how much pain they caused. What they held in high regard was their power over others.

In their careers, they were in position to easily assume that power, without fear of their excesses being discovered<<.

Blessings,

Nabil Rizqallah

Beirut Lebanon

Guest guest

Sat Nam Nabil Rizqallah

Yes, for most of us, it's easy to get caught up in the form side of life, as it is constantly in our faces : )

Harder to focus on the life side and creatively manifest light in our lives, because we have to work at it, being aware, observant, being here, in the now.

The practise of Kundalini Yoga can make the process of becoming aware, easier. Forums and other opportunities to discuss the ideas and issues, share and help each other, make it complete : )