IndiaDivine.org

cure for impatience and anger

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat nam everyone, Im a 24 yr old punjabi girl from India.... for the past few months there hs been a change in my behaviour.... i hv bcom very very impatience and i get irritated and angry at every small thing.... im flustered and frustated all the time.... the situation at my home is part to blame but still my behaviour is inacceptable to me....i want to improve and be back to normal especially as im getting married in 6months..... i will hv to adjust in that new family.... can anyone help me what to do... hw to b calm and learn to control my anger and various other emotions... im very very sensitive and inconfident as well.......... please help me.... there is no centre here otherwise i wud hv joined yoga.... i dont even know hw to meditate... PLEASE

HELP........ Regards Sunaina

Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Answers

Guest guest

Dear Sunaina:

Your sudden impatience and frustration most probably comes from

stress. You mention getting married in 6 months. How do you feel about

that?

Blessings, Awtar Singh

Guest guest

Sat Nam Sunaia

Here are some suggestions for you.

You can go to www.kundaliniyoga.org where there is course of free online lessons. I would suggest in particular you look at:

Lesson 4

Lesson 5 - especially the exercise with long Sat Nam's to neutralize tension.

Lesson 9 - at the bottom of the page is Nabhi Kriya for setting the navel, which helps you deal with unresolved anger issues, and dissolving those feelings of lacking of confidence.

Lesson 19 - at the bottom of the page is a set for depression, anger, fatigue and stress.

Alternate nostril breathing helps to balance your right and left side and calm the nerves.

Also, you could try a daily exercise, for at least 15 minutes, that makes you sweat.

Guest guest

Dear Sunaina

As far as I can tell, most of the messages are a reply to comments posted by 'magistraa', and unfortunately your name keeps being put in the heading as a reference to the query about help for anger and impatience.

I realised this as I saw more and more postings with your name on it, but referring to the 'magistraa' comments. I should have said something earlier, that things seemed to be getting mixed up in that way, and you would probably wondering what was going on.

Sat Nam