IndiaDivine.org

The wonder of Siri Veda

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Siri Veda and more remarkable tales about the power of chanting in Naad in the Kal Jug

Satnam and blessings with love and gratitude for your story Krishna Singh ji.

You spoke so eloquently. I was there in Guru Ram Das Ashram in that class with Siri Singh Sahib ji and the Swami. It was remarkable. and I did not recall this event until you sparked my memory.

Now I have more to tell all of you. As the milleniums unfold many teachers appear to instruct people onto the spiritual path appropriate for that age. India has been the source for ancient scriptures and religions and teachers throughout the ages.

In the Treta Yuga (age) India gave us Lord Rama.

Then came the Duapur Yuga (age) and India gave us Lord Krishna.

In the presant age, the Kali Yuga we have the Silent Guru. This silent guru

is the Shabd (Mantra's in Naad) that when you invoke it .....appraoch it, sing it, deeply meditate on the Naad.....Guru manifests directly though you to guide you.

The relevance of this Quantum Technology for this Aquarian Age

is that Saints and Sages and exalted beings from all Spiritual paths have contributed

to this compilation that are in Naad. The saintly beings were people that lived in their

excellance. They held their vision and excellance in their speech and in their actions in

praise of the One Creator that dwells within all. This sound current is our Guru-guide that transports us to clarity and elevation with no intermediary. We all become teachers and lights

to lead ourselves and others to human excellance through this technology. (which is scientifically proven to work)

Yogi Bhajan shared it with us in so many ways. Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth and last human Guru/ master of the Sikhs gave it to us as his successor. He said, 'after me there shall be no more

guides in human form. You must go directly to the Siri Guru Granth Sahib/Shabd Guru to see me and get the guidence you long for.

Respectfully submitted,

Sat Kirin Kaur Khalsa

PS: I will be teaching a course at Yoga Festival in France this summer on "Shakti Mantra's for courage and power over your negative mind" which are the Naad of Guru Gobind Singh.