IndiaDivine.org

Cross Reference of all Kundalini Yoga Information website proposal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is a rather daunting idea, but I keep coming back to it. There appears to be no coordination of information on Kundalini Yoga. Wonderful, information is coming on to this forum. But how is it going to be found by new people who don't know any of the chants, any words to even search for? Unless you have the correct words to search for, you are not going to find what you need. And when a person is very new, they don't have clue as to what words are going to help them. They need a list of words to look at so they can check and see if that entry will help them or not, trial and error. According to Yogi Bhajan, thousands of people are going to want to learn this wonderful technology, this scientific method. If 1000 of people show up, they are going to need a a fast quick place of reference. From my own experience, the frustration can be very high. (aprox 5 months ago looking for Pavan Pavan was fruitless, going to Spirit Voyage or a-healing was fruitless, there was no cd title of that name, the chant was hidden in a couple of other cds. To find it I had to look at every cd listed? --Now a new cd with that name has come out. How many cds do I have to buy to be able to do or accomplish whatever I am trying to do -- when all I really need to know is how to say it, how to pronounce it and then as finances get better, then I order the cd. or how about forgetting why I bought a cd and no way to find the chants to see what they do or accomplish? very very confusing)I use to coordinate large documents of scientific information-- I know what a mess it can be. Only by putting the information into one place can the 'holes' be found and agreements completed.website suggestion: KundaliniYogaInformation.org on this site would be found: the cross-reference for everything; EVERYTHING! (and I'll even volunteer my time to work on it) EVERYTHING such as:Yogi Bhajans lectures: url link to page at KRI where it is located. (aprox 8,000 lectures being transcribed) all of us with cross referenced material at home: Pooling our information, things we use a lot and never can find? I see KY teachers and students asking a lot of questions that could be referenced elsewhere, if we had the site up. conditions - breaking up calcium deposits-- book title, page #, where to buy, kriya, (pdf file to buy) arthritis-- book title, page #, where to buy, kriya, (pdf file to buy) back pain-- book title, page #, where to buy, kriya, (pdf file to buy)chant titles or first line --titles of cds that have this chant on it, where to buy it list of CDs that list what chants are on themMantrasAquarian Times, page 4, May -June issue, is a wonderful article about how chants came to be set to music. The chant shown - I've never heard of it or seen it written anywhere. I would not know about it or what people felt at the time Yogi Bhajan gave it out, if I did not get the AQ times. It is: Sa Re Sa Sa, Sa Re Sa Sa, Sa Re Sa Sa Sarang, Har-ray Har Har, Har-ray Har Har, Har-ray Har Har Har-rang cd title, where to buy, Mantra for peace, posterity, effective communication, meets adversity--POD CASTJapji Sahib consists of the Mool Mantra as the beginning followed by 38 hymns and a final Salok at the end of this composition. The Japji appears at the very beginning of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Holy Book of the Sikhs. It is regarded as the most important Bani or 'set of verses' by the Sikhs and is recited every morning by all practicing faithful of this religion. CD's, books, pod cast, pdf file Prosperity Mantra -- several ARE AROUND Jupiter Kriya download the free PDF file - page 30. of AQ Times Jan '07, Taught by Yogi Bhajan in Hamburg, Germany, Rakhe Rakhanhaar is one of the seven mantras Yogi Bhajan assigned in 1991 (to help us transition into the Aquaria Age) for our 3HO morning sadhana. (we do it only for 7 minutes in the early am.) It is a mantra of protection. It is part of the evening "bani" (daily prayer) called Rehiras that Sikhs recite. Aadays Tisai Aadays Aad Aneel Anaad Anaahat jug jug Ayko Vays (from Kundalini Rising mag Winter 2006-7 Meditation to enrich the mind book- THE MIND, Its Projections and Multiple facets by Yogi Bhajan 150 Meditation for the negative mind book - THE MIND, Its Projections and Multiple facets by Yogi Bhajan p 153Re Man Shabadhow to pronounce each chant, & include

the cd titles that have that particular chant on them, list the books

ref this chant NEED POD CAST, POD CAST, POD CAST, POD CAST to hear the pronounciation-- then decide which cd to get?? Kriyas Jupiter Kriya powerful enough to clear out the garbage in your subconscious mind. Your own electromagnetic psyche shall be tuned in with the Universal electromagnetic field. This shall give you special energy and competencecategorizing kriyas by effect - anger resolution accessing hidden agendas, removing fear lower blood pressure: Raga Sadhana Kriya for Self Reliance: Wahe Guru, the first word Wahe is spoken through an inhalation (like cats do) Open up the 5th Chakra to the etheric field, from Guru Singh's workshopVCR tapes that people have in their possession ('old timers')Kundalini Rising magazine Winter 2006-7Yoga websites for classes: or send them to 3ho.org I didn't say this would be easy. I am saying it would be wonderful to have. Right now I would be using it everyday! In the words of the 'famous' Slowskys (tv copmmercial) -- do I sound confused? -- I am, I am.Sat Avtar KaurBothell, WA

Guest guest

Dear Sat Avtar Kaur

What a great idea!

A database for quick and easy reference:

'where to find' references to books, cd's etc

pronounciation tips

categorizing kriyas, meditations, pranayamas by effect (purpose)

....and more....wonderful.

That would certainly reduce the "maze effect" of trying to find info.

Guest guest

Sat Nam, you have identified a very important need. 3HO is currently researching and developing an improved website that will better serve as a Kundalini Yoga information source to the world. I encourage you to contact us with your suggestions and let us know if you have interest in volunteering on this project in some way. We would be grateful to hear from you. Many thanks, Bhajan Kaur, 3HO General Manager

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

Guest guest

Sat Nam,

Yes I volunteer, I can input data, I can read books and get the info

out of them, I can, I can, I can, yes I can. I can do it.

A little bit of Dr Seuss goes along way,

Sat Avtar Kaur

Bothell, WA

Kundalini-Yoga , 3HO Bhajan Kaur

<bhajankaur3ho wrote:

>

> Sat Nam, you have identified a very important need. 3HO is currently

researching and developing an improved website that will better serve

as a Kundalini Yoga information source to the world. I encourage you

to contact us with your suggestions and let us know if you have

interest in volunteering on this project in some way. We would be

grateful to hear from you. Many thanks, Bhajan Kaur, 3HO General Manager

>

>

>

>

> Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.

>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Sat Nam All, I've been away from the Groups for about a month. I just came back online to catch up, and checked with Amar Atma about the project he asked if I'd share with the Group. It was recording those 300 or 400 manilla envelope titles, alphabetized, with various Meditations and Kriyas, listing their purposes on the tab. I find Sat Avtar has suggested something similar, and I find another e-mail expressing interest. Ingenuously, I've just proposed to Sat Avtar that I transcribe what I have in my file cabinet; she record what she has in mind, part of which she already has recorded in Groups -- and Then why don't we both contact 3HO - or the rep who wrote to Groups - and compare what we have, see where we can interleave it, make it available for worldwide reference? I know there are lengthy projects of

transcription going on for Yogiji's works. These would be kriyas and meditations taught by him, of course, but collected from "all over", if that's professional enough a term. Sat Nam, Ananda Kaur Anne Anne Leggett Walker, MBACell: 214 629 5662Fax: 1 866 271 9890anne_leggettwalker

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.