IndiaDivine.org

could yogis use your therapy, good or service?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yogis,

Some of us have therapies, goods or services to offer our brothers and

sisters, but perhaps we're a little shy about " posting " an invitation

to be contacted?

Let this be a welcoming invitation to go ahead and share with us what

you offer. You'll get a few calls and emails, and some yogis really

need help! They will appreciate so much your invitation to contact you.

Are you a coach, a numerologist, face reader, doctor, chiropractor,

nutritionist, healer, guide, trip organizer, psychologist,

clothes/jewelry maker, or any supplier of anything that at least some

yogis may find useful or interesting? Do you have a major yoga

retreat coming up for which yogis should consider traveling - it's

that good? Just share with the universe, and the universe will return

the energy.

Be sure to describe fully your offering, with a link for more info.

If you're hosting a solstice bazaar table, be sure to invite attendees

to stop by and say hello!

Sat nam,

Amar Atma

www.cfrohman.com

Guest guest

Sat Nam K-Yogis,

Besides Meditations for the New Millennium, CD-Rom synopses of the Siri Singh Sshib’s last years of teaching, at my Yoga Gems booth I will offer Guru Healing.

Guru Healing, calling on the Gurus one by one to intercede, is a method I began using to heal my daughter of a traumatic brain injury when I was too traumatized myself to be of any use. I discovered its awesome power one day when each of the Gurus refused to send it to her and turned it all back on me. Their gifts were unique, and hugely unexpected. They love this sort of thing!

For instance, one day as the Gurus came through me to my daughter, I asked Guru HarKrishan if on his way he would heal a puncture wound in my arm. It was three days old and inhibiting the use of my left hand. Within the space of thirty seconds the wound area buzzed with energy and the wound was eliminated, as though nothing had ever occurred. There is a surface scar, where my stitches came out too early. Otherwise, no one would ever believe it.

I have since provided this sacred healing for folks on request, in person and across distances, and will be offering it by donation at Summer Solstice.

Loving Blessings,

Guruprem Kaur

Guest guest

What a great idea, Amar Atma. I have wondered about this myself. I don't know if there is anyone in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area who needs my services, but I'll for sure start here, and hopefully others will post what services they can offer other yogis.

I'm a licensed massage therapist in Corrales, New Mexico - it's just on the outskirts of Albuquerque, closer to Santa Fe - about an hour from Santa Fe. I've been doing massage for about 16 years. I also do advanced Reiki (Level 3) and Numerology (as taught by Sangeet Kaur Khalsa from The Healing Source in Phoenix, Arizona, who of course learned it from Yogi Bhajan!). I also do Raindrop Technique and Vita Flex Technique with Young Living Essential Oils and am currently working on becoming a Certified C.A.R.E. Instructor so others who take the classes from me for Raindrop and Vita Flex will be able to get continuing education credits if they are massage therapists or body workers. C.A.R.E. stands for the Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education. Of course, I teach Kundalini Yoga - semi private classes from my home studio - twice a week, and have begun the Level 2 modules last November.

If I can be of assistance to anyone in the Albuquerque area - or those who are passing through during their travels - please feel free to contact me.

Blessings-

Guru Jiwan Kaur

505-898-6866

email: aldenella

"Time and space and the breath of life are the living triangle of life. Every process is a moment. Every moment is a process." ~Yogi Bhajan