IndiaDivine.org

Gemini Energy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Sat Nam! Many of you are already receiving my monthly newsletter New Millennium Being. I am a bit late this month with the Gemini issue. If you want to receive it you still have time to . To receive this free astrology/Kundalini yoga ezine send a blank email to NMBeing- or go to www.yogatech.com e-zine button.

In the meantime here are a few words about how the Sun in Gemini is currently affecting us and how you can work with these energies.

GEMINI

Did anyone feel a dramatic shift of energy Monday in the early morning when the Sun went from slow, stable, earthy Taurus into active airy Gemini about 3 am PDT? I personally woke up, felt very alive and couldn't get back to sleep. My students in San Diego reported sleeplessness nights since then, many more dreams, and energy that seems to even replace the need for coffee. Gemini is very active, aggitated mental energy. I highly recommend doing standing poses for grounding at this time -- frog pose, chair pose, punching and running in place, archer pose, sun salutations, etc. Move this energy through your body. Many blessings to all!Guru Rattana :+)