IndiaDivine.org

Cherdi Kala Jetha CDs and Tour ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat nam, ji.Regarding the Cherdi Kala Jetha - the group that so roused us with their powerful kirtan at Solstice - does anyone in this international know them or know folks connected to them, such that you could forward this email to them?What many of us would like to know is how we can purchase their new Sadhana CD, and where they and their Master Teacher Usted Rajinder will be touring in the U.S. this Summer. It would be so nice if organizers of events and tours would use this to raise awareness for these beautiful opportunities.They can join and post this info by clicking on the Button at IKYTA's site, www.KundaliniYoga.com.If you know the CKJ members or anyone connected to them, will YOU be the one please to forward this email to them, encouraging them to join the group and sharing with us how to get their music and attend their kirtans?Thanks!Amar Atma---------------- Sadhana at Summer Solstice on 6/19 Posted by: "Mark Pasley" markshiatsu markshiatsu Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:24 am (PST) Sat Nam, I think you may be referring to Chardi Kala Jatha, a group of 3 men who attended Miri Piri Academy and played an awesome Sadhana at Solstice with powerful male voices and thumping tablas. The Spirit Voyage table in the bazaar had a CD available a couple days later and I bought one -- it's really wonderful. The last I heard they were sold out, but I'm sure more will be available soon. Peace & Love, SimranCharles D. Frohman202-258-8027New at www.cfrohman.com: * eGov solutions for overseas entrepreneurship - Open World Institute * D.C. networking - Conscious Entrepreneurs and Creatives * Protect 1st Amendment Civil Disobediance - Equal Justice Alliance * Restore Doctor-Patient Relationship - Pain Relief Network * New class Mondays - Kundalini Yoga

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Guest guest

And where can a recording be obtained of Cherdi Kala Jetha playing Gobinday Mukunday? I neeeeeeeed that version! Very nice kirtan. Thank you! If anyone knows please make me aware.

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.