IndiaDivine.org

Re:Sat Kriya Questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Regarding Sat Kriya,I invite the 1200 worldwide members to join a few of us in starting a post-Solstice 40 days of Sat Kriya. Friday will be Day 4 for us, but you can start, knowing that there are yogis worldwide joining in the fun. 31 minutes. You can wrap your ankles, and play a 31 minute tape of some music with a slow beat that accomodates the rythym. Be sure to relax for at least 15 minutes afterwards.Amar Atma----------- Sat Kriya Breathing

Questions and Sat Kriya Doing It Questions Posted by: "dukhniwarankaur" dniwaran dukhniwarankaur Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:49 pm (PST) I thought I heard that if the exhale was too strong it weakened either the back or the abdominal muscles and if the inhale was too strong it weakened one or the other of those body parts also. I believe the point was that the breath needed to be in balance so that you weren't strengthening either the abs or

the back too much and weakening whichever one it didn't strengthen. If memory serves me, who I heard this from was Sat Santokh Singh of the San Francisco Bay Area (San Leandro now) who had done this. Any clarification anyone? Also, I hate to admit that despite all these years of doing KY (since 1973)that I am still not comfortable with Sat Kriya. I've read all kinds of descriptions and been in classes where it's taught (and where I've taught it)yet it still doesn't feel right! Anyone want to explain it to me again? Dukh Niwaran Kaur, Santa Cruz, CA Charles D. Frohman202-258-8027New at www.cfrohman.com: * eGov solutions for overseas entrepreneurship - Open World Institute * D.C. networking - Conscious Entrepreneurs and Creatives * Protect 1st Amendment Civil Disobediance - Equal Justice Alliance * Restore Doctor-Patient Relationship - Pain Relief

Network * New class Mondays - Kundalini Yoga

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.