IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Whoa,

I am angered and saddened by the example you gave about yogi bhajan poking at the woman who had a miscarriage. Perhaps as a 'master' he knew what he was doing but I hope other teacher do not 'aspire' to this image! As a therapist I find it aborrent! It's hurtful and is cruel...now I know that 'it's cruel to be kind and vice versa from time to time' but I think this points to a flaw in Y. Bhajan, rather than a strength! I hope that any other teacher's would first give compassion and in the right context talk t her about other issues such as you mentioned if she was open and ready. Imagine, she could have killed herself had she taken it upon herself to 'blame' herself for the miscarriage.

This is an example where we must discern the caliber of the teacher and it seems people would rather assume the caiber is high and reinterpret atrocious mishaps and msdeeds! I love Yogi Bhajan in many ways but sometimes what he did raises an eye and I'm glad I never gave myself over to him as a Guru (which he claimed to never want to be).

Sat Nam

Ek Ong Kar Singh

They wish to flowerand flowering is beautifulbut we wish to ripenand that means being dark and taking pains. ~ Rilke