IndiaDivine.org

Re:marrijuana addiction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Having lived and taught Kundalini Yoga in Jamaica for a number of years, I can attest to the nullifying effects of ganja, i.e., marijuana. It is NOT benign. It seems to compress anger in the smoker and those bricks of compressed emotion seem to become very, very dense.I did not require my students to stop smoking it, because I saw it as an addiction and I saw they they COULDN'T stop it at will. I demanded, though, that they at least not smoke before class. Eventually, after practicing KY, some could let go of it, but many couldn't and let go of the yoga instead.In San Diego, there was a 12 step group called Marijuana Anonymous. I knew the organizer of the group socially, and she said she had been in 12 step programs for years and had let go of alcohol, cocaine, compulsive overeating, but that the marijuana kicked _ss. Without daily meetings and support, she and many others couldn't let go of it.Please respect the disease aspect of the drug of

marijuana and do whatever you can to let go of it. Marijuana Minds and Yogi Minds are not good housemates. Sunder

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.