IndiaDivine.org

Re:Woodstock hippies learning kundalini yoga !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sat Nam Amar Atma! I just wanted to tell you how great and accurate was to receive the Woodstock video this week. Just last weekend we were in Concordia, Entre Rios, Argentina enjoying the company and the teachings of our beloved teacher Pritam Pal Singh Khalsa; and he was sharing with us some of his own experiences. He told us that that was the first festival in which Yogui Bajan taugth to a masive group of peolpe, and it was also the place where he met him for the first time. Well, I´ve just wanted to thank you for the video and share with you this little coincidence! Blessings! Siri Atma Kaur (Guadalupe Moreno) from Argentina

¡Sé un mejor besador!Compartí todo lo que sabés sobre besos.

Sat Nam Ji to everyone! Seems I owe you all an apology, mostly to my teacher Pritam Pal Singh Khalsa!, since I misunderstood some info he gave us in the trainning and get it all wrong! I´ve recently receive an e-mail from Pritam Pal Khalsa and he cleared up the situation for me, so here it is....YB has never been in Woodstock (but you knew this because Gurudass singh wrote before me....) Pritam Pal wrote me that he had had that part wrong. Here are his own wors to clarify the facts for you..... "Several years ago somebody told me that YB attended Woodstock and the picture where he is teaching many hippies was from that occasion. Also Baba Singh from Los Angeles told once a story about how YB told him that his presence drew more attention than other masters because he was doing sadhana. Perhaps both references were from another event." In the other hand I misunderstood when he told us how he met YB: Pritam Pal, of course, never met YB in Woodstock, where neither of them had ever been! He met him for the first time in Yoga Festival France, 1977. So, I am deply apologetic for causing all this commotion as a cause of my own confusion! Blessings!!! Siri Atma Kaur - Guadalupe Moreno (Argentina)

Los referentes más importantes en compra/venta de autos se juntaron:Demotores y

Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. ¡Probalo!

SAt Nam , I had myself heard different speeches from different people where I thought i heard Y.B was at Woodstock but it felt a little strange because, if he had ,it would have been much more publicised by the media ,considering the amount of movies made on the subject... anyway it's good to know someone knew something about yoga at the time ! Jiwan jot kaur

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Sat Nam. Dear Siri Atma Kaur, thanks for your apology/clarification about Yogi Bhajan being at Woodstock, which of course, he wasn't! --- actually the misunderstanding points up something very important to keep in mind whenever we read any "history." Even with the best of intentions, people's memories are not always 100% accurate. Also I have seen how newspaper and magazine articles can distort facts and mis-quote statements that were made in an interview. Most of us who were privileged to serve Yogi Bhajan and spend time with him make every effort to share those stories accurately to the best of our ability --- but though it's a generally accepted fact that over time short-term memory can fade, believe me, long term memory is also at risk! Blessings always, SP