IndiaDivine.org

Teacher Training Level 2 - Conscious Communication in Toronto, October'07

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sat Nam Teachers!

Here is what is being said about Level 2 training with Gurucharan Singh.

"Gurucharan is one of those great teachers. He has a brilliant mind, a humble and open heart, and such a deep deep commitment to the teachings and the SSS".

"Through the meditations, the group discussions, yoga sets, and Gurucharan's lectures, my perspective of my incarnation and my destiny powerfully shifted. It blasted and shattered through great deceptions that had limited me. It obliterated my fear of the past. It made me turn with a shining face towards my destiny".

"I have the courage and the faith to deal with the ups and downs of life".

"Gurucharan is an inspired, exceptional and brilliant teacher who very finely captures Yogi Bhajan's teachings and delivers them in the same spirit, with lots of added humour and sparkle. The course will inspire, uplift and propel you forward in your spiritual destiny".

Sign up today for the Conscious Communication course in Toronto. The course dates are Friday October 19, and Sunday October 21 through Thursday October 25th. The early registration price is $995 CAD (or $965 USD), or $895 for students. The deadline for early registration is September 28th, only two weeks away!

You can pay with PayPal online (Click here), or by cheque if you prefer. Please include your pre-registration form (pre-registration form) . Cheques are made out to "The Wellness Path" and mailed to my attention, Nirmal Singh, at the Guru Ram Das Ashram, 348 Palmerston Blvd. Toronto, Ontario M6G 2N6 Canada.

Please feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions, or visit our website at www.TorontoKundaliniYoga.com to learn more about the Conscious Communication course.

We'll see you here in Toronto in October.

Humbly,

Nirmal Singh

Course Administrator

LEVEL2

416-929-2507