IndiaDivine.org

re: before and after tantra and more

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SatnamDon't know that there's a whole lot one can do to prepare for white tantric yoga, from my standpoint. After Tantric a  consistent practice of Kundalini Yoga and meditation can help one better integrate the sometimes difficult changes and shifts that have occurred through the experience. And then it may take years of effort (more tantric and KY practice) to clear certain things or come to very clear conclusions. After doing Kundalini Yoga for 18 years I had a "rebirth," (been practicing now for 35 years.) I once was sitting with Yogi Bhajan here in our community and he looked at me and said "You must penetrate in your meditation!" (many years later I'd say to myself-how did he know that????!!!!) It took me some years after he told me before I could do that. I felt the blessing came through a combined effort of embracing two things: service (seva) in big ways, where I was asked to oversee all the food preparation at Summer and Winter Solstices and my daily morning sadhana practice. Once I  achieved the ability to "one pointedly" focus it changed my ability to influence who I am-and my meditation became a tool to neutralize all my mental and emotional stresses and give me Inner Vitality. (Yogi Bhajan "coined" the phrase "Inner Vitality.") Be patient with your self-things can take time. And---take care of everyone around you that you can. Serving other people is as important as your steady Kundalini Yoga practice!! Blessings, Jot Singh It's not the life that matters-It's the courage you bring to it.The Three Laws of ProsperityBe kind to everyoneNever speak ill of anyoneNever speak ill of yourselfYogi Bhajanwww.khalsakirpans.comwww.lifeknives.com